• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

This is one of my all time favorite AARs, but didn't know it was back!

Well done! Congrats cubie_hole :)

Since cubie_hole hasn't been on line since mid-December, this needs to be passed on.

I'd like to give it to Ashantai for Lady Medenhall in the The Grey Eminence. For those of you who haven't yet read this gem (& you really should) its a superb entwining between a well written history book and a narrative revolving around the contemporary (1820) activity of her ladyship - not least her role in that history. Also, rather unusually for an EU3 AAR ths one opened with a map of the world in 1821, so we sort of know how it all ends.

Seeing that I endorsed the choice, I obviously find this well deserved. :D Congrats Ashantai!

Congrats Ashantai! Your AAR sounds interesting, i'll be sure to take up Loki's recommendation and give it a read!

One of my favorite writers on the forums :) Congrats!

Thanks guys! :)

I really appreciate your kind words. Loki, I am very thankful of this!

OK, well it's time for me to pass on the baton.

I am not sure if the following writer has won it before for this AAR, but he certainly deserves it.

I am referring to Avindian's magnificent 'A Descent into Madness: A Random EU3 AAR', specifically the character of CHAOS. Now, writing an anthropomorphic personification is not easy, but Avindian carries it with ease!

Congrats, well done, and I hope to see far more of Chaos and Mr Carson soon!

Congratulations!