• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well time to pass the baton on. Not an easy task, as there are so many excellent AARs, and so many excellent characters. However, the characters of one AAR have stood out to me over the last couple of months, and so I have decided to nominate Veldmaarschalk as the next Character Writer of the Week for his lovely characters in Tales from Faereyar and Far Away. Congratulations!

Yes! Many congrats! I really loved "A Saxon Imperial Dream" and thought that you did a great job with the characters in that one, Veld. But you have really out done yourself with "Tales From Faereyar and Away". That story is just so gripping, and you really get us interested in Leivur and Stenkil and what will happen to them. Well deserved Veld! Well deserved! :cool:

Well done Veldmaarschalk! :)

Congrats!

crusaderknight said:
Yes! Many congrats! I really loved "A Saxon Imperial Dream" and thought that you did a great job with the characters in that one, Veld. But you have really out done yourself with "Tales From Faereyar and Away".
I started reading more EU II AARs because of the AARLand Choice Awards, and found that there were quite a few that I liked. It was another few days before I realized that about 3 of my favorites were all Veldmaarschalk's! :D

Great choice, Stnylan!

Congratulations, Veldmaarschalk!

Rensslaer

Rensslaer said:
I started reading more EU II AARs because of the AARLand Choice Awards, and found that there were quite a few that I liked. It was another few days before I realized that about 3 of my favorites were all Veldmaarschalk's! :D

Don't you mean CK? ;)

VELD! a most well deserved praise for your character-writing skills!

(or, as we would say in Dutch, gefeliciflapstaart! :D)

Congratulations Veldmaarschaalk! And I must admit your nickname is teh colness :D

Yeh well done Veld. ;)

Definately deserved. :D

Thanks stnylan for giving me this honour

The day started badly for me, but this made it good again :)

I have some trouble in posting updates these last few weeks and in the coming period (EUIII-beta and workrelated stuff).

Well done Veldmaarschalk, congratulations :)

I admit, RL has kept me busier than I'd like to be and CK has taken the primary hit of having to cut down on the number of AARs that I can read at any one time. I will say, howevere, thathaving read Veld's stuff in the past I can say this is very much deserved. Nice job! Congrats, Veld.