• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Herbert West! :D

congratulations Herbet! :) that's one of (if not the) my most favorite Vicky AARS

WELL DONE.

Thank you all, especially my nominator:)

Honestly, I did not expect this to come pass, as I started my story as a little though-experiment and to see wether or not I can write, and honestly, i think I still cant. I am very moved by this nomination.

Again, thank you all.

(dont worry, both AARs are alive, Im just kind of overstudied:()

(and now, onto the hard task of finding a sucessor)

Last edited:
Herbert West said:
(dont worry, both AARs are alive, Im just kind of overstudied:()

Ah excellent, I'm looking forward to the next chapter for Baphomet :)

Congratulations Herbert West!

Congratulations Herbert West!

Congratulations Herbert West !

Herbert West said:
Thank you all once again.

When do I have to pass the torch? Tomorrow or sunday?

Pass it on, on the 29th, so monday it is, then a week should have passed..

Congrats Amigo!

Time has come to pass the torch.

Honestly, I did not have time to read many AARs since the Uni began, so the neminee will be a bit of an olda one, but nevertheless:

I nominate Quintilian for his stunning portrayal of the grimmness of war and its effect on the main character, unionist infantryman James Harper, especially in the last two, dark and sorrowfull chapters of Recollections Of Hell And The American Civil War.

Salut!

(Quintilian has another Vicky AAR going, named "The Land Of Sunshine", but its a bit to upbeat and uplifting compared to the dark soulside journey of Recollections)

Congratulations Quintillan. Excellant AAR. Even voted for it.:D

Congratulations Quintilian!

Nice going! Congrats Quintilian. :)