• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Time has come to pass the baton; and what a heavy baton it is at times. I have decided to choose a person who, while having won the award before (but not for quite a few years), has helped mold a character I have written and continue to write. Thus, I must announce that Uriah and the Filing Administrator for Rank and File: A Clerk's War is the next Character Writer of the Week.

Congratulations and welcome back Uriah!

Congratulations Uriah!

Congrats Uriah!

Congratulations, Uriah!

well unfortunately Tekcor has taken temporary leave of this community and Uriah doesn't seem to be around. So we can't pass it back to Tekcor to pick someone else.

So, to keep this moving, we'd like to pass it to Wave for Letters from wAAR: An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni mod, in which his shifting cast of characters expand on their view of in-game events by writing letters. I particularly liked the, well named, Manius Pomponius Matho, who seems to be totally nuts and living up to his middle name.

So congrats to Wave, our new Character Writer of the Week

Oh wow... This came as a surprise! :D

Thousands of thanks everyone! I'll start looking for someone to pass this award on.

Congrats Wave, well deserved!

So it's another week and time to pass the trophy forward..

The winner of the week will be Saithis with the characters in her CK2 AAR Valour of the North Star - Chronicles of the Hvide Clan which is a successor for the award winning Piety of the North Star CK1 AAR.

Congratulations Saithis! I hope this will wake it up from the little daydream.. ;)and yes, I did bump it to make sure you notice :p

You're giving it up a bit early, aren't you Wave? ;) Either way, congratulations Saithis! :)

Congrats, Sai!

And Wave, belated congrats!