• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A great choice and I too hope he has the chance to stop by and see this given his rather perilous career at present.

Congrats, Alhazen!

And I'd also like to take the chance to say thank you to stnylan for starting to track the past winners in the first post. A great help, to be sure!

Congrats! :cool:

Congrats!

Congrats!

I think it might be a good idea east_emnet to have another nomination on standby, as it may well be that Alhazen is currently unable to devote any time to the forums. I suggest we wait until Tuesday, though, just he case he does pop back in, before actually posting a second nomination.

Does that seem reasonable people?

Sounds like a good plan, stnylan. I see Alhazen has not been by for about a week, unfortunately. Hope all is well with him, to be sure.

Congratulations, Alhazen!

VERY well deserved! Sorry you may not see this for a few more days.

Hope things are going relatively well in Afghanistan. We pray for you every night at dinner.

Rensslaer

Congrats Alhazen

stnylan said:
I think it might be a good idea east_emnet to have another nomination on standby, as it may well be that Alhazen is currently unable to devote any time to the forums. I suggest we wait until Tuesday, though, just he case he does pop back in, before actually posting a second nomination.

Does that seem reasonable people?

Seems reasonable to me. The only problem is that is that I am rather busy at the moment and I don't think I have the time to look for the next nominee. Is anyone else willing to?

east_emnet said:
Seems reasonable to me. The only problem is that is that I am rather busy at the moment and I don't think I have the time to look for the next nominee. Is anyone else willing to?
I would be willing too, if no one has any objections.

Yaay, Stnylan! ;)

We are in good hands.

Rensslaer

If there is one guy who seems to read everything it is you, so I can't find a better one for this job then you

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I have made my decision, but first a small piece of housekeeping. As coz1 noted a few days ago, I have now edited into the first post of this AAR a Catalogue of Winners, similar to that which exist in the other weekly award threads, so that it is easier to avoid recent duplications, though as this matures I would expect second and third awards eventually to occur.

Now, with the boring bit out of the way I would like to introduce the character of Lieutenat Robert Taylor, who might be considered the founding operative of the nascent intelligence service of the Confederate States of America. Learn about his world, its history since 1861, and Lieutenant's continuing challenges and accomplishments as he surely forges a legend, in RossN's ever memorable Deo Vindice: A CSA AAR, where our good lieutenant makes his first appearance on page 14. Read it, and you will not be disappointed.

Very many congratulations RossN!