• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you very much.

I'm rushed off my feet at present, so it'll be Monday evening/Tuesday daytime before I get chance to pass the award along. If that is alright?

Sorry, life conspires :eek:o

Jeffg006 takes the award from me for his regnum Angevinus. Writing historical characters can be hard, and the more famous those characters the harder the task. There aren't many who would argue Henry II of England's wife and brood aren't famous. I think Jeff manages very nicely indeed.

Herbert West, I am indeed. :)

Congrats Jeff. You are just an award winning machine lately.

I need to catch up there, but from what I have read, the characters are indeed rich. Congrats!

Congratulations Jeff !! Very well deserved :D

Congratulations Jeff! I hope to be able to read through your AARs over the holidays!

Well done jeffg006. Congratulations :)

Congratulations Jeffg006! :D

Thank you so much again everyone, I am truly gracious.

I gotta pass the grail onwards to the great works of General_BT's Rome, AAR isen. His characters come to life, jump of the page, and have all sorts of colour apt to their status and the era. The character work in this AAR is a true masterpiece :D

Congratulations BT !!!

Heee~ Its late, I'm sleep deprived, and thus rather loopy! :)

Thank you jeffg, for your nomination and also all the wonderful comments you've left in the AAR! Thank you also to all of my readers, whose insights, encouragement, and prodding have helped mold some of the AAR's best known and loved (or hated, as it may be) characters - Demetrios Megos, Nikolaios, Manuel, and Basilieos Komnenos!