• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulatoryations, Kurt!

Congratulations Kurt!

Congrats Kurt_Steiner! :D

Thank you all, but, as I'm with no net, I think I'm the Worst Best Characters Writer of the Whole Year... :(

So, with no more loss of time, let me pass the crown to the finest writer here, the best talented creator of characters and the best of the better ladies here, the great Amona, for the charming creatures of her AAR Cat War – Alternate USA AAR

I do that for sheer justice, as she's too good to be missed and her charming Ophelia Skorzeny is goping to beat my menschlein ass if I forget to do it, not to mention my dear Lady Knight Mountbatten, the strong willed (or armed... dunno what of the two...) Mrs Breckinridge, the charming and unlucky Fauke Seeler, la belle Lenglen and so many more...,

Oh the leather thing, thou know... :D

Last edited:
Congratulatoryations, Amona!

Congratulations :D

Congrats Amona!

Excellent choice, Amona has a set of the most original characters on the boards, although all of them somewhat... peculiar... :D That obsession with tying up other (preferably lightly clad) young ladies... ;)

Anyway, if you've not enjoyed the perversions of Cat War yet, head over there at once!

I am very honored, and thank you all for your congratulations.

Yogi: Oh, bondage in uniforms, business dress and so on is fine with me too, it hasnt to be lightly clad ;)

As I am very tired and exhausted at present, dont expect a great speech.
Instead, I would like to post a small bonus scene here, written long ago, which isnt necessary to follow the AAR but might throw a light on some aspects of the plot.
Take it as a show off of my meager talents for those who visit this thread but havent endured the AAR which the great Yogi so correctly named "lesbo-bondage", errhm.

Thanks again to everyone. I hope its not the perversions, but my writing skills which has brought me the award :D

ACHETES LES LIVRES, Paris, France, May 4th, 1935, 11.08 hours

It was a very slow day in the shop. Hardly any customers disturbing Natalie Dugarry while the petite brunette worked her way through the bookshelves wiping away dust, which was always a problem in a bookshop.
Aristide, the black male cat, watched his mistress with barely hidden disgust, accentuating his opinion with the odd big yawn.
Suddenly, Natalie stirred and straightened up. Aristides hair rose, he hissed sharply.
The shops door opened, the small bell there ringing.
A lady entered the ACHETES LES LIVRES, and what a lady. A body to die for, a face cool and arrogant, icy blue eyes, a blonde cascade of hair, wearing overkneeboots in white and a short black dress, an expensive one.
Natalie, a head smaller than the other, in pullover and dusty jeans, thick glasses on the nose, the mousebrown hair in a ponytail, turned and approached the blonde lady. Aristide still hissed.
The blonde mustered the shelves, the white flowers at the counter, the agitated cat, the diminuitive unattractive young shopownress.
“Nice shop, dear.”
“Nice boots, honey.”
An icebear might have shivered in the shop now.
“I was in town, business and such. Studied the papers and found this flower story. A cat burglar, ropes, gags, you know. I immediately knew it was you. Thought about a visit, and what do you say, here I am.”
“I say get out of here before someone gets hurt.”
“I can be back with a team of SET in days. Or I can call the local police. Anonymous naturally.”
“Thats correct. So?”
“Or... we could settle everything here and now.”
“You think you can beat me, Superfrau?”
Suddenly, the blonde smiled. With sqeaking boots, she passed Natalie and headed for the counter, lowering her fine nose into the white flowers there.
Rising again and turning, she said:
“Probably not. We all knew back then you were the best. What a pity you deserted. The best killress of all worlds, a traitress, gone, and now... a bookstore in Paris, here, playing bondage games to her amusement with the rich and famous. Is this really all you want? Just wasting your talents, your life?”
“I am free to do as I please. Are you satisfied with your work? Quite busy you were the last years. Far you have come since Shoga IV.”
The blondes face darkened.
“Shoga IV was a mistake.”
“And the thing here? No mistake? Come on, this dictatorship, this german movement, is it worth it? The death, the blood, the tears, the misery?”
“CONTROL has decided so, and we carry out CONTROLS plan.”
“YOU carrying out a plan you must know to be bullshit? What has become of you, great blonde?”
“At least not a shopowner of a pesky bookstore.”
“I see. Ego it still is with you. It was back then. You know, the teachresses told you that would be your downfall once.”
“They told YOU your conscience would be your undoing.”
“Better a conscience than hybris, dont you think? CONTROLS plan is madness.”
“It can work. It MUST work.”
“You sure they will come?”
“Yes. We have 15 years max.”
“You and your Hitler have 15 years.”
“And you? Just going elsewhere when they come?”
“No. CONTROL has a plan. I have a plan too.”
The blonde laughed. She opened her handbag and produced a pack of Marlboro, putting a filtered stick between her glossy lips.
“One too?”
“Its no smoking in here. But THIS, well, the only part of the plan I approve. Very clever.”
Without hesitation, the blonde put the cigarette back in the pack and bagged the red pack again.
“Yes, you have that right. Though I thought it wouldnt work. But Janet Morris Inc. is the biggest dragon on the market nowadays, and soon others will copy their revolutionary filter impregnation. So, why should the Germany part not work too?”
“To raise a firm for cigarettes a bring it to the top of the worldmarket and too conquer and unite the world by force is not exactly the same dish, you will grant so much.”
“I will. I see, Aristide still doesnt like me.”
“He is a male. What do you expect?”
“Oh, most males DO like me.”
“Yes, stark naked or in latex, strictly bound and thightly gagged, helpless.”
”There we are at it again. They must be stopped somewhere. Why not here?”
“There must be another way.”
“There isnt, sweet sheljasha.”
“I will continue to search for it, proud sheljasha.”
The temperature in the room seemed to rise again, both ladies looked in each others eyes. The blonde, one Ophelia Skorzeny of Nazi Germany, smiled with a certain affection.
“Join us again, Danja. Together, we can beat them, save this world and...”
“No, Ashexee. Thats over. I am going my own way. Do I have to leave Paris?”
“No. CONTROL or Adolfina dont need to know about you. Take it as a payback. I owe you my freedom.”
“It was nothing.”
“I havent forgotten. And never will. Good bye.”
Then the blonde was gone.
Aristide yawned.

Last edited:
Congratulations Amona :)

Congratulations Amona! :)

Well, finally some kind of speech.
A speech about writing, as this is whats all about here.

Long, long ago, there was a young, pale, very shy girl, known to the redAArs as a certain Amona. She was working in an office at the university of Trier, by the way the oldest city of Germany, brewing coffee and copying papers.
The team in the office was nominally working on a study about splatter movies, you know, do they make people aggressive and so on.
In fact, the completely male - apart from coffeemouse Amona - team did only one thing while in the office. That thing was playing the classic of all classics of all PC games - TETRIS. The DOS version one might mention.
Meanwhile, a certain Amona was bored to death, smoked one cigarette after the other out of sheer boredom, and dreamed about the odd higher grade female student, which was most certainly no lesbian and therefore totally out of reach of our little heroine.
Anyway, the only thing Amona took with her from this episode in her live was something the boss of the team said about TETRIS.
"You have to make every stone count."
IMHO, this still sums up the most important thing not only in TETRIS, but in writing stories too.
I always try to follow this rule, and if a havent done it always in the AAR, then because my mastery of english doesnt equal my mastery of GERMAN.
Make every scene count, every sentence, even every word.
Your story can be long, complicated, whatever, but make everything you write worth writing and reading.
Each scene must have to offer something to the readers. Be it news on the plot, drama which let them bite their nails, tragic which let them shed the odd tear even, comic which let them laugh out loud or giggle. Be it interesting characters, be it information on the world you created, be it flesh to the bones of your creation, making the world richer by adding new details.
Be it running gags ( thats an insider in the lesbo-bondage scene ;) ), be it hidden small things reveiling their highly important meaning 100 pages further into the story, be it sideshows to distract the readers or guide them on a false path.
If you manage to combine several of these elements into a single scene, you are really good, IMHO.
But dont under normal circumstances just write scenes to explain things, to describe happenings, better leave much out, trust the intelligence and imagination of your readers. At least as long as you dont have other motives while writing.
With little ( but now no longer young ) Amona and this AAR one would normally criticize the highly repetitive and detailed nature of the bondage element, the constant smoking of the heroines, the fetish wear. But, as I feel the need to explain, the AAR is no story I would try to publish for real. The aforementioned elements help me to keep going, to have fun while writing.
IMHO you shouldnt normally do this in a story or novel, beeing to repitive, because thats boring, and bored readers will stop reading.
Okay, I think thats everything I wanted to say.
One more thing. Important I think. Surprise your readers now and then.
I will now surprise Mrs. Amona, the other one, with the startling news that I am not to tired and am willing to play pen-and-paper roleplay with her. Some villainesses need ropes and gags you know, and the other Mrs.Amonas RPG-character is an expert in this thing.
Okay, this was no surprise now....
Though I personally positivly hate christmas and am an atheist (or atheistess?), I wish all of you a merry christmas and quality time with your loved ones. Make everything count.

Last edited: