• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What? How? I just stumbled in looking for a good read and found this :eek:.

Half of the cast are borrowed characters, so I suppose this is a shared prize :).

The Chained Monkey (TM) team thank you profusely and embarrassingly (monkeys are like that). The Duke would, too, but he just died.

Besides utterly undeserved, this is plain cruel: I'm very new in AARland, hardly ever look out of CK (and maybe a bit EU) and I'm really not qualified to pick a reccomendation.

Not to mention that most of the ones I like have already been mentioned here at least once... But I understand I have until the 25th, don't I?

What? How? I just stumbled in looking for a good read and found this :eek:.

Half of the cast are borrowed characters, so I suppose this is a shared prize :).

The Chained Monkey (TM) team thank you profusely and embarrassingly (monkeys are like that). The Duke would, too, but he just died.

Besides utterly undeserved, this is plain cruel: I'm very new in AARland, hardly ever look out of CK (and maybe a bit EU) and I'm really not qualified to pick a reccomendation.

Not to mention that most of the ones I like have already been mentioned here at least once... But I understand I have until the 25th, don't I?

Preferably pick a new winner during/around the weekend.

Ok :).

Thanks all :).

I'm happy to pass the mantle to Alfredian for Exile in the East, a piece as close (geographically) as it is different (and good) as a story.

Well done Alfredian! Congratulations :)

Congrats! :)

Congratulations Alfredian!

Thank you for this Cornelius Rex (and for the PM). I have enjoyed thinking about the characters in Exile in the East, and have got to feel quite sorry for them when events happen to them.

The delay in responding is a combination of busy RL and having my AARland time filled with reading cod5579's excellent HOI2 AAR Eine Geschichte des Grossdeutsches Reich - Germany/Road to Doom's Day. The detail of the characters is great, especially when you see the number of them that he handles. I particularly enjoyed some of the rivalries between them (e.g. between the postwar admirals).

Congratulations then to c0d5579