• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats! :)

#1!#1!#1!#1!##1!!!!!!!11!!!!Eleventy!!!111~~!1^&%$ #@!????????????????????????

Okay I'm done.

Um, I'm really bad at this; I'm glad people enjoy reading my AAR, and i thank you for your constant support, I've had a lot of fun writing it, and its only going to get better now that the exposition is largely done and we can actually get to the plot.

Though I have to say, I think theconfusedone might be, ahem, confused*. The Fan Fiction part of my AAR hasn't even started yet...:wacko:;)

Oh, one last thing, I cannot in good conscience not state that I utterly hate your AAR theconfusedone. Your desecration of the English Language is deplorable. A TRUE ARTISTE(tm) need not resort to such cheep gimmicks as leet-speak or txt-msg-spk or whatever you crazy kids call it nowadays.

I expect better.
n00b**
:D

*Yes I went there.
**And I'll go there too!

Congratulations Vishaing :)

That is the most bizarre acceptance speech in history. :wacko:

Time to pass the torch...

And I have decided to pass it to an AAR that I believe may be the first of its kind to grace these forums.

This AAR is a very young one, however the concept is so unique I feel it must receive some attention, because as far as I know, no AAR has tried to tell the story from the point of view of a single POP in Victoria.

Thus, I am passing the torch to;

deadmeat1471, WritAAR of The LongAARn Gun Club.

Won't you donate some time to help the LondAARn Gun Club buy some Artillery?

@King_Richard_XI: I aim to Confuse ;).

Congratz, deadmeat1471! :)

Congratulations deadmeat1471 :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Deadmeat!

Congratulations, deadmeat!