• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done. Congratulations Le Jones :)

Congrats, Le Jones! :)

The King's First Minister is a magnificent offering, an AAR among AARs. Le Jones' portrayal of Churchill is deeply poignant, offering an emotional resonance that I aspire to duplicate in my own writings - and his depiction of Lord Halifax continues to enrage (I am not even kidding) dozens of readers. I am loving it - and HoI2 isn't even my usual stomping grounds.

*golf clap*

Well done Le Jones :D

Congratulations!

Many congratulations

Goodness - people actually look at my AAR!

As a fairly new member of the forum (but a long-time lover of all Paradox Games) I will echo the words of just about every other winner; that every AAR is nothing without its readership. A rather dry tale of 1940 has become fun thanks to the excellent comments by the readers. This Forum is excellent. For that, and much more, many thanks.

And now, with a weekend looming, to choose a new winner...

A big congrats!

Ok, nomination time.

I would like to select an AAR that is atmospheric, well written and a perfect read. I therefore nominate Phargle for his wonderful work Thrones. His characters are real, with depth and wonderful description, and I would recommend this AAR to anyone with an interest in history, paradox, or a ripping yarn.

The King is dead, long live the King!