• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done, DW!

Way to go, DW! :D

Congratulations!

Well done DW. Hope the account troubles become sorted in short order.

Well done Dead William, congratulations :)

Well done and congrats! :)

Nicely done, DW! My hat's off to you, sir! ;)

Isn't it time for a new one?

Ah account troubles. Sorry, I didn't realize. Just saw that the last posts were one week ago. :eek:o

Well, the account troubles are, hopefully, over, I will explain in my own thread, but not in too much detail.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and especially Frogbeastegg for nominating me. I must admit that I am humbled that my severely a-serious depiction of William the Bas.. er Conqueror and his get are amongst this illustrious company.

But now, regrettably delayed and fow which I apologize wholeheartedly, my choice:

Actually, I think that since this is my first post in weeks, I will ramble a bit more. Not having been able to post but only been able to read puts a whole new perspective on things. I have read a lot of characters, a lot of very fine AAR's, but I think I will give this award to the wonderful character:

JENS STEMME

from Fifty Pence's fantastic A Danish Revival

On the Victoria board.

Jens is a wonderfull, widely developed character who goes through several amazing developments during thsi riveting tale.

Thank you, Fifty Pence, for a great addition to the world of characters!

DW

(YESSSSS!! I AM BACK!!!)

Way to go, Fiftypence. Though the story has been over for a while, I remember Jens very well, among the other well drawn characters of that AAR. Congrats!

Many congratulations fiftypence. Alas I have never read Danish Revival, but I know very well from your other work what you are capable of!!!

As a long time reader of Fiftypence's AARs I can only say that this award is well deserved. Congrats. :)