• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd just like to thank the acad- no, really, thank you very much! :). I might just point out that I'm a her not a him, but I am still profoundly flattered. Thank you everyone for your comments!

And Tufto, get it yourself :p. Tesco is not that far.

Ah. Sorry. With so many men here and so few women I mostly assume people are men. I'm glad we have you around, these macho infested rooms need some women around. :p In any case your award is well deserved, and now you can enjoy it until Sunday. :D

Reactions:
Congratulations, Alscon!

Thanks! Now that I could stick to a narrator for some time, I am glad that they are not universally loathed :).
Even if it would be nice to access the AAR forum :rolleyes:, I guess this gives me more time to write a new update and easier to find a successor. Nicely collided with my creative break at last.

Reactions:
Congratulations, TomosCaerillon!

Congrats that man! Well deserved!

Thankyou for the support, everyone, and thanks for the nomination, alscon! This has come as a very pleasant surprise as I return to the AAR after the disruption of both essay deadlines and an inaccessible forum.

Congratulations, TomosCaerillon!

I'd like to nominate chaos_Leader for his character, Ruarcc Mac Tíre, in Fuil an Mac Tíre - Blood of the Wolf (An Irish Pagan ARR).

Out of all the AARs I'm following at present, Ruarcc is definitely the character that stands out the most for me.

Congratulations! (particularly since you'll be 'dual-wielding' awards this week!)