• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's now time to pass it on and I think I have the right person. It may come as a surprise to most of you, but I believe my nominee deserves it. ;)

I'd like to nominate Melron and his AAR, The Lion's Roar. It may be only in its infant stage, but it's an excellent blend between gameplay, history-book, and narrative. I believe his characters, Richard Hunt and co have great potential and I really recommend reading his AAR.

Congratulations, Melron. :)

Sorry, Ikar. :(

Congrats Melron!

He was supposed to pass it along on the 21st but hasn't been online since the 20th. Let's give him at least a little while in case he hasn't been able to come online for some reason, we'll open this for nominations if need be.

So sorry everyone. I guess I didn't read the rules closely enough. I wanted to thank JustThatGuy for nominating me, especially as I'm am still new to this forum. Anyway the person whom I am nominating for this week's character writer of the week is RikD for his 1936 Romania AAR - A Case Study: King Carol II. Not only is his character writing quite interesting but also the pictures and images he is using is frankly amazing. I believe his AAR is one to keep an eye.

Congrats again RikD!

Congratulations, RikD! Way to make the rest of AARland look bad. :p