• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow! Thanks Coz1 for choosing me, and thanks to the rest of you for your congratulations! Waking up to find an award for my AAR really made my week (and as it's my birthday on Thursday, it seems particularly appropriate :)).

I am glad to see that others have enjoyed the chroniclers in my little piece - I've certainly found that one of the most pleasurable aspects of writing the story has been choosing which voice to use. In my mind, it was one of the bigger gambles I took when beginning the AAR, but I'm glad to see it's paid off!

In any case, for those who want to stop on by, you will find that real-life venerable texts such as the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle alongside my own inventions such as the titular Atheling Chronicle, works by Edmund of Tyre, Wilfred of Acre, and the ever-popular Art of Kingship by King Baldred the Great!

Now I get to use this inspiration to craft another couple of updates, and trawl the forums to look for another worthy recipient of the prize. Who could ask for more

Congrats AllmyJames!

Congratulations!

Congratulations AllmyJames :)

Well, thanks once again for your congratulations.

My choice falls to CatKnight for Beyond Tannenburg III and his Hochmeisters, especially the autistic Michael von Anhalt.

CatKnight does a great job of giving each of his grandmasters a distinct personality and aims and it has made his AAR a great read. I'm afraid that a corrupt save has ended the piece prematurely, but you should go ahead and check it out anyway!

Congratulations!

Congrats CatKnight! :)

Congratulations :)

Congratz! :)