• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations!

Congratulations Rob ! Great job as always :D

THANKYOU.png

What an unexpected and very pleasant surprise! After a full day of going through forum withdrawl while the server upgrade was implemented, it was a nice return to find this waiting for me. Thank you AlexanderPrimus for the nice words and recognition. Józef is naturally quite pleased as well and he's asked me to pass along his regards. I'll look forward to passing along the award and will be reading intently!

Congratulations! Certainly well deserved!

Last edited:
Haha, congratulations, you must be on a roll as didn't you just win another award?

Anyways, much deserved, your AAR always makes me smile when I see it...you photoshop snob:mad: ;)

Congratulations robw963 :)

Congratulations Rob, and congratulations Generalissimo Pilsudski! :D

Most deserved!

Congratulations! As a Pilsudskiphile, I love your AAR!

About time for a successor to be named, eh robw963? ;)

About time for a successor to be named, eh robw963? ;)
Quite Right! all apologies for the delay.

Thank you again AlexanderPrimus for the unexpected acknowledgement as Character WritAAR of the Week, and thanks to everyone else for the nice words. Now it's time for me to pass the baton.

I'd like to acknowledge someone who has consistently created high quality, riveting and exciting narrative AAR character content. The person I have in mind impresses me not only with his enthusiasm and careful background research, but he is writing (and writing very well!) in a non-native language. He has brought to life historical characters like Chamberlain, Churchill and Lord Halifax (among many others) and has interestingly included Ian Fleming (writer of the original James Bond books) and a host of other credible, interesting characters seamlessly blended into his alternative history timeline. If you haven’t guessed by now, I nominate trekaddict as Character WritAAR of the Week for his splendid work in:
Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two

Congratulations trekaddict!

*Bows head*

Thank you all again. It once again amazes me how well-recieved this 'little part-time AARland project' has become over time. I hope I can keep up the standard. This thing began as an experiment in narrative writing and it has turned out surprisingly good. :eek: