• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Crap... This has been stagnant for almost a month!

RikD hasn't been on in 10 days. Therefore, I now formally declare the thread open for nominations.

Wait, who's won: Densley or Curtis? I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the two anymore... :)

I asked Sherlock Holmes and apparently DensleyBlair would be the CWotW, presumably for this. I'm still confused, but he insists it's "elementary".

Congrats Densley! :D

Congrats DB. Well deserved.

Well done, Densley, and well-deserved indeed! Congratulations!

Hey-nonny-nonny, Densley! Tis most well deserved tidings!

Densley, then I do it! Congratz! It is just awesome!

Thank you, mighty ruler of Belgium! May sweetmeats and jewels rain down upon you, and may angels sing you to your rest! ;)

It seems Belgiumruler has done it, so:

Congratulations, Norfolk!

Thanks Gen!

Wait, who's won: Densley or Curtis? I'm not sure I can tell the difference between the two anymore... :)

Blackadder has won many awards over the years – as, indeed, has Richard Curtis. None, however, rank higher than this, the pinnacle of all accolades! ;)

Thanks Tanzhang.

I asked Sherlock Holmes and apparently DensleyBlair would be the CWotW, presumably for this. I'm still confused, but he insists it's "elementary".

Congrats Densley! :D

He's not the only one confused by my work ;)

Thanks Mal!

Congrats DB. Well deserved.

Thanks LD!

Beshrew me once... beshrew me twice... beshrew me thrice! :eek:

Congratulations!!

Beshrew me thrice! My, this must be a grand occasion!

Thanks Aldrick!

Well done, Densley, and well-deserved indeed! Congratulations!

Thanks Revan!

Hey-nonny-nonny, Densley! Tis most well deserved tidings!

Well, you know what they say – it's only a short step from 'beshrew me' to 'hey-nonny-nonny.' In this case, that step was one post ;)

Thanks Davout!

Congratulations, Densley!

Thanks Avindian!

Now time for the important stuff. Our next winner comes from the EUIII forum, and writes a highly entertaining AAR set in the Kingdom of Naples, full – as with my own work – of inept rulers, sometimes painful humour and very, very entertaining content (so not entirely like mine ;)) Please offer your warmest congratulations to our next incumbent drSandworm for the characters in his fine work How do you like them Naples?!

Congratulations!

Congrats Densley as always it is quite well deserved!!! And also for that placing in the ACAs...your beginning to stack up all those nifty awards :p