• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratz, Iain Wilson! Well-deserved! :)

Nice choice. Congratulations Iain Wilson :)

Congrats Iain Wilson.

Wow - thanks deadmeat1471 - I'm honoured.

I also must apologise for the complete lack of updates recently. It's the World Cup's fault. It's almost over though so you'll have an update soon!

Promise.

;)

Congratulations Iain! Oranjes is certainly a great read. It's so much more than a Victorian parody of everyone's favourite sci-fi epic, and it's full of so many great characters, which really seem to capture the elusive humour of the Victoria timeline!

Well deserved!

Thank you one and all for saying nice things about me and my AAR (ok - so mainly about my AAR but hey)! For those of you who were patient enough I've slapped on a new update now that the right team won the World Cup (yes, just because I'm writing an Oranje Vrystaat AAR doesn't mean that I was supporting the evil-kick-everything-in-sight Dutch).

So, it's now (past) my time to pass on this prestigious award, so, without further ado...

*opens flashy envelope*

And the winner is...

*drumroll*

Director, for his wonderful character portrayals in A Special Providence. This AAR has been going for a LOOOOOONG time and as a result there are a LOT of characters there, but, as merits this award, Director handles them all with aplomb. A lot of thought goes into each and every update, the result of which is an extremely rich and well told narrative.

All in all, I can't recommend this AAR more highly. Well paced, masterfully executed and packed full of goodness - congratulations Director!

Let me be the first (well, second) to say Congratulations!

Congratulations !

Congratulations!