• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A spectacularly well deserved award. Congratulations Le Jones.

Wow! Drag myself from my sick bed to find this! Many thanks!

Mindful that a nomination is well overdue I shall find a new candidate asap.

But again, I thank you...

And now to hand over - I'd like to pick an AAR that I have only recently (ie this week) stumbled across. I know it has won it before, but Volkmarschall's Saints and Angels has to be one of the best AARs in the Forums. Congratulations...

Congratulations!

Congratulation!
Erm... maybe I have missed that one... link to that AAR anyone?

Here you are! :)

Indeed volksmarschall's take on the American Civil War reminds us it could have considerable consequences on the personal level as well. It's hard not to sympathize with the characters at time.

Bravo!

Volksmarschall tends to win this quite perpetually, although the amount of the commentators on that AAR does not grow.
Comment it guys!
But read it also!

Felicitations for thee again, I can't count how many times I have said that to you. :p

Mazel Tov!

Many congratulations ! :D

Many congratulations

Thank you very much! and especially to Le Jones for the nomination. This comes as a definate surprise to me for sure since my work has been very quiet of late. For those who don't know me or my work, I'm currently entrenched in the Victoria section writing the final touches to Saints and Angels. In short, I put the American Civil War, according to my game, at a simple family level and the impacts it is having for the central characters of the family.

Anyhow, thank you all once again and thank you Le Jones for the nomination! It certainly builds morale.