• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done Fiftypence, congratulations :)

Congratulations, Fiftypence. You surely deserve it after that epic Danish Revival!

Congratulations, Fiftypence :)

A richly deserved award. Congrats, Fiftypence!

Congratulations, Fiftypence!

Very well earned!

Rensslaer

Congratulations Fiftypence! While I have not read Danish Revival, I am loving your new Texan AAR (BTW, whens the next update?). Well deserved, Fifty. Well deserved! :cool:

Actually...isn't it time for a new winner? Fiftypence won last week. :p ;)

Wow, I only just noticed this (been away on holiday), thanks Dead William and everyone else who has commented. :)

I have to say I find this quite surprising, as I have always considered Mathias to be a much better character than Jens, but I suppose people always like the good guys. :D

As it happens, the sequel to the Danish Revival is currently in the advanced planning stages, so look out for that soon (after I've finished my Texas Vicky AAR). I plan for Jens to feature, but he won't be the central character this time around, as it will start in the year 1875 and by then Jens is an old, old man. But anyway, you've not seen the last of Jens and Denmark, and hopefully this new AAR will actually have a coherent plot that isn't full of holes and which actually makes some sense! :p

I have decided to give the award to Don Vera Cruz, from Maximiliano's fabulous Vicky AAR La Alma de Mexico - a story of Mexico. He's the Mexican finance minister, and quite a lot more besides! Congrats Maximiliano! :)

Looks like I'm just on time to congratulate both Fiftypence and Don Vera Cruz. Well done the both of you, even if I must confess that I haven't read your AARs (yet?).

Congrats Maximilliano. I have not as yet had a chance to stop by your AAR, but I look forward to doing so!

Congrats, Max. Very well deserved! :D

Well done Maximiliano, congratulations :)