• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats CitizenPaul! :)

Congrats CitizenPaul, looks like I have something new to go check out. ;)

September 6, 2002.

That's when CitizenPaul began his epic. I checked when Veld made his comment. Just....wow.

Congratulations Paul! I don't comment nearly enough, but I check in from time to time and indeed your characterizations are superb!

Congratulations Paul, well deserved.

Just a quick note, "29/11/06 - Director and Amric for their writing of characters in Frontier" Frontier links to Frontier Airlines, which I dont imagine is correct.

Thanks all of you for your support and recognition.

I am surprised my self to see how long this thread has been running.

When I started this AAR, I started by designing characters. I wrote out their main characteristics on paper.
Of course I had some vague idea of a plot and a setting, but I had the actual development of the story influenced by the characters of the three main persons, what happened in the game, and the postings of the readers.

Again, thanks to all of you for your congratulations!

It's been some time since I've had time to drop by, so I must apologize!

Congratulations to Coz1, Lord E and CitizenPaul (and anyone else I've missed!)!

CitizenPaul, I have to admit -- I'm always very impressed when I see EU 1 AARs updating, and I do see you and yours at the top of that list very often! Great work!

Rensslaer

p.s. Did anyone mention you're supposed to pick a successor?

I've sent CitizenPaul a PM. If he does not respond to it by Sunday I will choose another winner, if that is acceptable.

Since neither CitizenPaul nore stnylan (I hope everything is allright with him, he was last active 26th march 2007) has posted a new best Character Writer of the week it might be a good idea to let Lord E choose a new one ?

What do you guys think ?

Veldmaarschalk said:
Since neither CitizenPaul nore stnylan (I hope everything is allright with him, he was last active 26th march 2007) has posted a new best Character Writer of the week it might be a good idea to let Lord E choose a new one ?

What do you guys think ?
Yes, I think it would be good to get this show back on the road. I also hope everything is okay with stnylan, he seems to have disappeared, but I think he will be back.
And while I would love to try to find a new one, I am leavening on Easter holiday in an hour and then I won’t be able to be online until next week, so I don’t have the time to pick a new one right now. But maybe you can find one Veldmaarschalk? If no one has picked one before I return I guess I could try to find a new one then.

I will ask coz1 to pick one.

I don't visit all the different AAR-subforums so it is hard for me to make a good choice

Alright, to get this show back on the road, let us honor a man who has been writing around here for quite some time, creating many different characters, all of them winners. I am especially intrigued by his latest work in Vickie with the character of Guy Marlborough. So let's give a big hand to:

Hajji Giray I!

Congrats, sir! Long time coming but very well deserved. :)