• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From your formatting, I think that Fu Manchu is getting to you, Yogi. ;)

Good choice, congratulations The Yogi :)

Yogi! Congratulations!

Having read snippets (not doing "justice", but a sampling, anyway) from all of your major characters for the poll (50 votes! -- very nice!), I can certainly say that you are the Master! Of Si-Fan, or whatever you wish.

Very cool characters, and some nice borrowed ones too!

I will have more time to read soon, and you're on my list... A FEW times!!!

Great choice Arilou!

Rensslaer

Aye, many congrats, Yogi!

Congrats Yogi. I have to add with the others that if you aren't reading about Fu Manchu you are missng one on the most enjoyable stories on the forum.

Joe

FYI: I included this awAARd in the Advocate's monthly hall of fame.

He'd better, or else this thing being late all the time will be ingrained as tradition...

Nop, I'm not going to pick a successor today, and for a very good reason: I only got the AARwaard myself four days ago, so I haven't had time as of yet to do all the reading. So in order to get this thing on schedule again, I'm going to nominate my successor later in the week (although before Sunday because I'll be travelling abroad).

Right, my plane is leaving tomorrow at ohmyGod AM so I'm going to pass the torch right now.

I have been searching high and low, in ages medieval, renaissance, industrial and even in the blood-drenched XX Century. And all the while there was a voice calling to me from an earlier world, from what you could call, and please ignore the contradiction, the Dawn of the Dark Ages. It was the raw voice of an old soldier, a veteran of many battles who was booted out of the army for being too loyal and instead grabbed destiny by the throat and changed history. It was the weary but grimly determined voice of the centurion who became a fugitive, the fugitive who became a General; Remus Macrinus, the last best hope of the Western Roman Empire!

For giving us this gritty hero, Mettermrck gets to be Best Character WritAAR of the Week; as nominator, I also decree that Met shall hold this honour until and including NEXT Sunday, that is, for two weekends so that this finally returns to the normal schedule.

Congratulations Sir, step up and recieve your AARward!

Last edited:
Congratulations, Mettermrck!

And have a good trip, Yogi!

Nice pick, Yogi. Congrats, Mett, for a truly memorable character! :D

The Yogi said:
Congratulations Sir, step up and recieve your AARward!

Very, very good choice. Mettermrck Congralations. :cool:

Congratulations old chum. :)

Great choice and a very well deserving winner. Congratulations Mett:D