• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done c0d5579 Congratulations :)

I suppose this means I'm going to have to update in the near-future. Grumble grumble Dragon Age 2 grumble. :p

Now I have to find a suitable replacement. I'd been trying to, but Easter family visits and stuff got in the way.

Thank you! I always knew that Kirk Douglas would give me an award :D

Congrats Kurty. You don't deserve really deserve this award for that AAR, but you do deserve some award so I suppose it all balances out in the end.....

:D

Congrats Kurty. You don't deserve really deserve this award for that AAR, but you do deserve some award so I suppose it all balances out in the end.....

:D

Actually, it's Peti who is worth of it, for all his doggy charm...

Congratulations Kurt_Steiner :)

Thank you all, chaps!

After some excruciating hesitation, this award has a heiress!

YF-23's Let's eat Pizza Napolitana!

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...litana!-A-Naples-MEIOU-(HttT)-interactive-AAR

I must admit that I've been a bit troubled to find a character as these days there are hardly any AAR based character -if we forget the usual ones, which have been awarded time after time, and I wanted to find some new or unknown AARtist -at least to me). Then I remembered an AAR which I use to lurk -the above mentioned- because I don't have any idea about how EU3 works.

The main characters are the rulers of the Kingdom of Naples and, dunno why, I'm quite keen on her queens (above all, the first of them, Jeanne and the current one, Anne, who's as greedy as lovable -I can't help but to smile when she goes into troubles :D:D:D ).

Finally, the other reason is, of course, my loyal pet, Peti Niebla. He found the AAR, he saw "Pizza" and told me "no more search".

Hail to thee, YF-23!

Last edited: