• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for giving me the honor of this award, Herbert West! Recognition is a writer’s narcotic. . . I’m glad that the readers here appreciate complex characters, for such are immense fun to create.

As a side note, my goal with Recollections was to give some idea of how war scars the heart. I hope I accomplished that through James Harper.

I look forward to catching up on my AAR reading in search of a successor! :)

Congrats Quintilian !

Congratulations, Quintilian :)

Congratulations Quintilian :)

Congratulations Quintilian! :D

If it's not against the rules, I would like to pass this on a little early because I'm afraid I might be away on the proper day. . .

The writer I would like to pass this award onto is Lordban for the characters in his excellent narrative The Imperial Masquerade. Everything about Lordban's story is well crafted, but I have particularly enjoyed how he conveys the emotions and thoughts of his characters. I hope this fine tradition brings some more well-deserved readers to the gripping tale.

Congratulations Lordban!

Congratulations Lordban! Didn't you just win another award...somewhere?:D

Congratulations !

I'm not aware of winning other awards outside these forums recently, Grayghost :D

On the other hand, after having been granted the honor of the Weekly AAR Showcase a couple of weeks ago, I certainly did not expect another award coming my way - and least of all this one :D Thanks to Quintilian for judging me worthy of the honor, and thanks to you all :)

And now, I have an excellent reason to read more of the excellent AARs out there ;)

Nice choice. Great job, Lordban! Congrats. :)