• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Mr. Capiatlist :)

Congratulation (again)!

:D

Congrats!

A bit late, but I have been pouring through many AARs in all the sections, and few stand out as much as this one for real narrative and characterization. I am awarding this to a relatively new AAR on the CK scene, I Doukas, by Lord Valentine for his character Andronikos Dukas, a would-be Emperor with the connections and the friends to obtain the purple!

Congratulations Lord Valentine!

Congratulations!

:cool: Congratulations, Lord Valentine! :cool:

Congratulations Lord Valentine!

Many Congratulations :D

Many congratulations!

Thank you for the roses everyone! This is truly an unexpected honor since I very much still consider myself a novice in the field of narrative AARs. Still this is greatly appreciated and will serve me as a great boost of self-confidence. :)

I would also of course like to give special thanks to Mr. Capiatlist for nominating me and all the people who read my AARs and have somewhat always found it in their hearts to forgive my longer periods of abstinence due to real life issues. :)

So cheers folks!

~Lord Valentine

Congratulations Lord Valentine :)

Once again thank you for all your kind words folks. And now I have the honor of presenting you my nominee for next weeks Best Character Writer.

It is LoneGunman for his wonderful work in his HoI 2 AAR Regia Marina Italiana. It focuses on the lives of two brothers Alberto and Mario who join the Italian navy towards the end of WWI. While Alberto stays with the navy Mario latter joins Mussolinis Blackshirts. Thus the reader is able to see game events both on land and (exspecially notworthy) at see unfold through their eyes and those of a few other remarkably well written figures.

So give a big round of applause to LoneGunman!

~Lord Valentine~

Congrats! :)