• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Iain! Doesn't change the fact that you Scots aren't very good drinkers though ;)

Wow - thanks Kazmir!

This is unexpected and VERY much appreciated! Oranjes is very much in its infancy, and for one of the characters to have made enough of an impact on you for you to bestow this honour upon me is fantastic (even if he is a nasty, horrible individual)!

I'll spend this week searching out a worthy successor!

Thanks again!

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations and well deserved , old man ! :D

Congratulations Iain Wilson :)

Congrats Iain! Keep it up. :)

So, my week in the spotlight is finally up and I have to pass the torch onto some other deserving soul...

I've had a long hard think about this, and I've finally settled on an author who created a character that debuted in his AAR just before Christmas and who caused a shift in pace to the whole story. Although the character's stint was short he managed to make a big impact, and the author impressed me with his portrayl of exactly just how cold and merciless this particular creation of his was.

So, who's the award passing to?

Ladies and gents I give you...

*drum roll*

Vesimir - for the ever lovable *coughs* Bård who briefly rampaged his way through Britannia: A Saga of Albion before meeting his (some would say well-deserved) end.

Congrats Vesimir!

Damn, another AAR that I'll have to read :)

Congratulations!

Very many congratulations :D

Congratulations :)

Well done Vesimir, congratulations!