• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congrats theconfusedone ! and a belated to congrats to all the wonderful writAARs i've missed ! Summer vacation is a double edged sword , eh ? :D Keep up the excellent writing !

Congratz! :)

:cool: Congratulations, theconfusedone! :cool:

I must say, after having read the first chapter of your AAR... I am now also a confused one... ;) (or perchance we could make this a perfect passive participle and say that I am a "having been confused one", just to counterbalance all that text speak. :p Well, at least it isn't 1337 sp34k. :D )

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478111

I'm sorry. I cannot bring myself to type out the AAR's name, but theconfusedone's narrator wins hands-down. It was this or the Gary Busey HoI3 AAR, and of the two, this is the one that my wife couldn't read because it made her head hurt.

K0N9ra7Z K0NFuseD 0Ne.

J00R naRRa70R hAZ mANA9ED 70 SiN9le-HANdedLy S7Un AnD K0nfUZe S0ME 0F 7EH M0s7 HARdEnED p0S7eRz iN AaRLAnD.

pErhAPZ 7Hiz iz a si9N 0F 7EH aP0cAlypzE?

OMG?????!?! SRSLY??!?! UR NT LYIN OR SMTH??1?!!? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...
*drinks antidote*

Uhm, I mean it's really an honour and I, uhm well, it's really harder to write it than to read it you know :p
I want to thank all the brave men and women working as neurologists out there, whose great work had saved some of my readAARs sane life, and for pediatric neurologists, whose hidden-unemployment had sparked the revolution that became the basis of my characters
For the..

*hand moves involuntarily*
*collapses*
*gets back up*

MUMMY II WON CHRACATR RYTR OF DA WEEEEEEEK : ))))))))

Last edited:
Congratulations theconfusedone!

Congratulations!

Because tomorrow I would be off for province #631 IRL, I decided that i would crown the next character writer of the week now. Well they say it's better late than never, but I personally think it's better early than late and never combined.

So I may now pronounce Vishaing as The Best Character Writer of the Week for his AAR A Tale of Two Germanies !!!

Normally, I'm not the type of AARlander that reads AARs that's more of a Fan Fiction. In the days after my coronation I wandered through AARland until my eyes are sore. My readers instinct soon lead me to this AAR, where I finally found the rightful heir for this title. So a big round applause for Vishaing!

Now, back to packing my stuff

Congrats Vishaing!