• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First of all, I'd like to give special thanks to crusaderknight for bestowing this award upon me. I am truly honored, especially in light of the troubles I've had with the AAR lately. So thank you very much -- your kind consideration is very appreciated. :)

I would also like to thank all of my friends and readers here who have congratulated me. Your involvement in my AAR encourages me to continue to write. I couldn't do it without you.

And for those of you who are wondering what's going to happen next in Chronicles, an update is in the works. A monumental, earth-shaking update! So be patient, it's coming! :D

AlexanderPrimus said:
And for those of you who are wondering what's going to happen next in Chronicles, an update is in the works. A monumental, earth-shaking update! So be patient, it's coming! :D

Yay! I can't wait! :D

Congrats AP, well deserved. Glad to know you're working on an update. I was becoming quite nervous and afraid you wouldn't continue it due to some reason.

I thought we had an update in your aar. :(

Patience for me it seems.

Gratz, anyways I enjoy your aar!

Btw, can this award be given to any writer, even if he/she hasn't written during the week? :confused:

Enewald said:
Btw, can this award be given to any writer, even if he/she hasn't written during the week? :confused:
Ideally, it should honor someone who has written during the week they win, but we often skirt around those to honor someone truly deserving. :)

Congratulations Alexander!

Congratulations AP!

As a housekeeping note, the first post has been updated with the most recent winners. Make sure to consult this list when choosing your successor so we ensure as many members are rewarded as possible.

coz1 said:
As a housekeeping note, the first post has been updated with the most recent winners. Make sure to consult this list when choosing your successor so we ensure as many members are rewarded as possible.
Much appreciated, thanks :)

As we don't want to be picking the person who just won last week :D

Many thanks again to crusaderknight for giving me this award!

And now the time has come to pass on this award to another deserving author. When considering who to bestow this award upon, I thought of many names -- many great authors whose writing and characters are all superb.

However, in the end I decided upon one particular author. This individual has been with us here in AARland for a long time, but has only recently commenced writing AARs of his own.

He is both very talented and well-respected; he is the author of the popular HoI2 AAR, Wielkopolska - Rise of the White Eagle.

His protagonist (of sorts :p) is the compelling, well-illustrated Józef Piłsudski, whose role in the AAR is to describe strategic gameplay details, (and in a very tongue-in-cheek manner, I might add).

In case you haven't guessed yet, this award now passes to the inimitable robw963! Step forward Rob, and take a bow! This is your time!

Last edited:
Congrats, rob! Enjoy the week.:)