• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Congratulations, AP!

Well, then. I have two duties at the moment. Three really. First, I want to thank General_BT for his kind words in nominating Iceland Diaries. Second, I also want to thank everyone for their kind comments.

Actually, four duties, now that I think on it. I am also supposed to comment on my own nomination. This is hard. I really have been quite happy with Iceland Diaries (it could use a few more Boar Hunting Events, but you take what you get right?) and I always enjoy looking for the every day and mundane in a game that should be about glorious deeds. I think Einar and Helga provide that, even whithin the over-the-top confines of their "marriage." Thanks for reading.

-----------------------------------

Now then, my fourth duty is to nominate a successor (since it took me so long to complete duties 1-3 and so I wasted my glorious week in the sun).

This was actually pretty easy. This authAAR's work is full of compelling characters and reads like a good piece of historical fiction. This authAAR has also not been recognized for his work since 2007! I am correcting this oversight and sharing with you all a tale really worth reading. Go back to the world of 1923 Moscow with cthulu and enjoy Rodina and the Shackles of Humanity!

Congratulations cthulhu!

Congratz! :)

Many congratulations , sir :D

Congrats, old buddy!

As always, well deserved!

Congrats, Cthulhu!

87340-bigthumbnail.jpg

Just have that next update on my desk by 5! :p