• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am not sure if the following writer has won it before for this AAR, but he certainly deserves it.

No, he has won it for his Milan AAR though.

Many congratulations Avindian! I kinda wish you won it for Death rather than Chaos though...

I wrestled with which to give it for...and finally settled on Chaos because he's the driving factor behind the story...and just so uniquely crazy!

Congrats Avindian, well deserved!

Thanks again, everybody, for the kind words! I'd like to pass along the award now as I'll be pretty busy tomorrow. I'd like to present Selzro with the next Character Writer of the Week Award for the absolutelySubcontinental Subtleties! He has a lot of great characters, and it's hard to choose one specifically, but my favorite so far is Dalip.

Congratulations Selzro! Let's all celebrate with a round of Peasant hunting!

Thank you! This is an honour, and I'm sure that if Ranjit and Sher Singh were still with us, they'd be as pleased as Dalip is undoubtedly feeling now. :)

Congratulations Selzro, nice one!

A week has passed, and it's time to pass the torch to a new best character writer of the week. I choose robou for the character of Pedro in Sons of Santiago. Although the AAR is still in its first posts, robou has already given us a great display of character depth and emotion, which promises much for the rest of the story.

Congratulations, robou! :)

Congratulations Robou!

Congratulations!