• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done TheEnlighted1, congratulations :)

For my successor I select : gaiasabre11 who has a very good French AAR going on starting in 1897 with an all powerful Germany. Needless to say his characters are well deserving of this award.

Congratulations gaiasabre11 ! :D

Congratulations!

Thanks, everyone. This is rather unexpected for me, since I've been only writing for two months, not to mention that my updates were always posted in a rush.

BTW, I am wondering whether Mercier or Rommel helped me win this award. Both characters took me a lot of time to design and write about. However, there is still another main character who hasn't come up in my AAR. I hope that all of you will be reading my AAR and looking forward to that unknown character.

Once again, thank you all for the supports you gave. I appreciate them! :p

Congrats! I'll have to come over and read what all the hub-bub is about :D

Congratulations, gaiasabre11!

Well done gaiasabre11, congratulations :)

For my successor I will name ...
Draco Rexus for his AAR For King and Country!!

Although I know there are tons of good AAR out there, Draco's writing of his characters impresses me the most. I hope that naming Draco as my successor will also be a good incentive for him to bring up more of those wonderful updates. Anyways, congratulations!! :D

Last edited: