• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations and best wishes, RyanX :)

Well, I've been told I have to pass this on at the end of the week, so here goes.

Ah, it was so hard. There are so many great AARs that I like and so many AARs that I haven't had the chance to read yet! It's so frustrating! I've been torn between handing this over to tnick and JerseyGiants88, they both made amazing characters in amazing AARs plus there are tons of other AARs of other games that I just haven't had the chance to read yet... uuuurgh!!!

Well, without further ado, I pass on (nominate I suppose is the term?) my award to JerseyGiants88, for his amazing way of portraying the characters of Azzo and Sophia Marie in his Modena AAR.

tnick already has enough awards anyways :p

So congratulations JerseyGiants88, I believe it's well deserved.

Very many congratulations JerseyGiant88!

Congratulations, JerseyGiants88! (Although, for future reference, the end of the award period is on Sunday. :) )

Oh, sorry about that. I figured the beginning of the weekend was the limit.

No worries! I'd much rather have early changeovers than late or no changeovers.

Thanks everyone once again for the congratulations and to RyanX for nominating me. It is Sunday so time to pass the award on. For next week's Best Character Writer award, I am nominating Andre Massena for his CKII AAR, Fraticelli for the Win. I think it is an interesting idea to build an AAR around a heresy and the fact that that heresy was one led by monks makes for interesting character dynamics as they try to rule their realm. There have been no shortage of funny situations either. I have particularly enjoyed the relationship between Count Angelo and Judith (poor Judith, so unhappy). Well, congratulations and I look forward to continuing to follow this excellent AAR.