• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, Capiatlist!

Congratulations :)

Hello, hello! We have all lucked out that my e-mail wasn't working or I would be busy right now and unable to award BCWotW to a new author in the CK realm, specifically Hallcha for his characters Morcar and Guillame, two men who stand across from each other politically but are united by their willingness to fight on for what they believe is theirs.

So congrats to Hallcha and check out his AAR: God And Mīn Riht - An Anglo-Saxon Tale

Congratulations :)

Congratulations! :)

Congratulations, Hallcha!

Congratulations Hallcha!

Hmm, well then... Um, given that my appointee has neither replied to me nor this thread, if everyone is okay, I would like to move this along this coming weekend. I apologize for this, I like to award these things to new writers for a few reasons:
a) seasoned writers already have a few rewards under our belts, so it is good to share with others
b) new writers can feel intimidated and stuff like this is a good morale boost to all writers, especially newer ones.
c) especially with the CWotW, new plays (I feel) go straight for the gameplay and history book genres because they are "easier", so it is nice seeing a newer member go straight for the narrative genre (which is by far my favourite)

I am open to suggestions, PM them to me, I've been very busy lately so I have precious little time to read. Thanks, and sorry again.

Very many congratulations :D