• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Draco :)

You are writing a wonderful story and there are several great characters in that story, who can avoid loving the Drake brothers, and the King is also a very intriguing character, although I know there are some people who thinks he is a ”dictator”…

Thanks to one and all, and mega-thanks to Director for passing the honor on to me.

I'd go into a greater speech of thanks, but to prevent my post from mirroring my AAR (as I hope comagoosie lovingly calls it, The Beast of HOI :D ), I'll simply leave with another round of thanks to my ReadAARs and my LurkAARs!

You guys ROCK!

...and can somebody please remind me when I'm 'spposed to pass the honor on to the next lucky writAAR? :eek:o

Draco Rexus said:
...and can somebody please remind me when I'm 'spposed to pass the honor on to the next lucky writAAR? :eek:o

2 days time

This weekend sometime my friend. :)

With very humble shuffle, a man stumbles on to the stage of AARland and takes a bended knee to apologize.

"I lament that I have been remiss, loyal ReadAARs and LurkAARs one and all, for my inexcusable lack of being on the board to timely hand over this prestigious award to the next worthy WriteAAR of tales here in AARland."

Holding his hands out in supplication, the WritAAR continues, "I will, with humble heart, except any and all mounds of derision upon my person for my actions. But while that occurs, if it occurs, I wish to deflect some attention (and am admittedly doing so for self preservation) by annoiting the next award recipient with the mantle of Best Character Writer of the Week."

Quickly dodging the rotten fruit he can see being flung in his general direction, the WritAAR concludes, "Sooo, without further ado, I make it known that my nomination goes to Hardraade for his wonderfully detailed, thought provoking, engaging and overall delightful tale, Return to Glory: A Germania AAR!"

"Enjoy Hardraade's tale and you missed we wi--" the WritAAR's voice can be heard being cut off with a meaty thunk as he dives off stage and directly into a support pylon. :wacko:

Congratulations Hardraade!

congratulations Hardraade!!!!

UPDATE!!!

Shit, wrong thread... :rofl:

comagoosie said:
what an introduction :cool:

And it's the short version...

Last edited:
Thank you Draco for that amusing introduction(I hope you did not hit your head too hard) as well as for bestowing this honor upon me.

I would like to thank the readers, especially those who have supported me with their comments throughout the AAR. I'm not really one for speeches, so I'll just say thanks again to everyone.

Now, I must get to work on searching for a successor.

*Special note to Kurt Steiner*
The search for a successor shouldn't interfere with future updates, so there is no need to start choosing body parts. I promise.

Many congratulations :D

Congratulations Hardraade - it is well deserved.

Congratulations Hardraade!