• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks Alfred Packer for this unexpected honor. I had not idea that you were following my story. You did one hell of a first post. :cool: This gives me an excellent reason to check out more of the stories that are available on these fora. These days I'm almost always short of time and the little time I have I mainly invest in bringing my own story forward.

Thanks everyone! :)

Congrats my friend, very well deserved indeed.

Congratulations!

I'm writing this on my iPhone so I can't go into detail. I hereby declare Lordban the best character writer of the week! Check out his HOI3 AAR Dance Macabre to see why. Congratulations!

Felicitations, mon ami! Splendid work on both projects!

Congratz on the double-win! :)

Congratulations :D Well done !

Congrats, Lordban! Very well chosen!

Ironically, it was earlier today that I first decided to try to pick up on Danse Macabre again! Before I knew you'd won this. I can't promise anything -- my reading time is utterly limited. But after re-reading the first scene I remembered just how much I really like your writing. Time to get caught up.

I don't think I'd realized the first time that the incident with the soldier shooting his foot in the Speer scene was a true story. I think just after you wrote it, I listened to an audiobook which talked about that.

Rensslaer

Congrats again! :D

Congratulations Lordban!

I don't think I'd realized the first time that the incident with the soldier shooting his foot in the Speer scene was a true story. I think just after you wrote it, I listened to an audiobook which talked about that.

Indeed that part of the introduction scene was a true story; I've extensively modified a translation of the Spandau diaries to fit the setting... and the goals of my games :p

Everyone, thank you very much again! :)

Now to return the favor... ^_^