• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, its been about two weeks and still no new nomination. I suppose a mod will have to choose one...
Usually in this case, the previous winner chooses another. Farquharson...have another to put up?

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't chosen a successor yet. Some things came up in real life that required my full attention and I haven't been able to pay as much attention to the forums recently. I'll have my successor posted by tonight.

A special thanks to Farquharson for handing me this award. I know you meant to encourage an update out of me and you sort of succeeded. Sadly, writing has been a luxury I have not been able to indulge in as of late. I have been writing an update for a while now, and hopefully I will be able to post it soon.

Thank you to all of my well-wishers, your support is appreciated and your words are encouraging.

And now to the exciting part. There are hundreds of fascinating characters floating around in Aarland, so choosing one person to give it to is difficult. However, there is a writer whose characters leave you begging for more. In my spare moments, I have really enjoyed reading the multiple perspectives that make up the basis for this AAR. Even though this author has recently put his story on hold, I feel that it is still worthy of this recognition, and hopefully he will be convinced to continue to write it. With this in mind, I would therefore like to nominate

Robou
for his many fine characters in Correspondence

I especially enjoy Colonel Ainslie and his giggling wife Mary (this may be because I am a sappy woman, but I can't help it).

Congratulations!

Last edited:
Congrats robster !

Gratz!
I love robous' aar, but if this award is called 'Character Writer of the Week', shouldn't it be given to an aar which has had an update during the past week? :confused:
Really, would that make sense? :wacko:
Robou is still a great author.:p

Last edited:
Congratulations

Congratulations Robou :)

Gratz!
I love robous' aar, but if this award is called 'Writer of the Week', shouldn't it be given to an aar which has had an update during the past week?

Well, this one is Character Writer of the Week.

Congratulations, robou!

Congrats, robou!

Congrats robou. I need to catch up over there but I have really enjoyed this AAR. :)

On Enewald's point - ideally all of these weekly awards should be rewarded to work done in the past week as the award title suggests but every now and then, it's perfectly fine to reward someone truly deserving even if they don't fit specificallly into the scheme of things.