• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If this strand is still open I have yet another nominee:GreatUberGeek for The-Story-of-Britain-An-English-AAR

A cracking good read-very well written-he has really captured both the characters and the spirit of the times-well done that man!

Congratulations GÜG! Welcome to the two-in-one club, too! :)

Wow-both character writer and fan of the week! Thanks a bunch, Asantahene! Honorary update hopefully up by the end of the week, standardized tests coming up...
DB: If I got another reward, in the good ol' US of A we would call that a hat trick! :D

Wow-both character writer and fan of the week! Thanks a bunch, Asantahene! Honorary update hopefully up by the end of the week, standardized tests coming up...
DB: If I got another reward, in the good ol' US of A we would call that a hat trick! :D

We call it that here too GUG haha-well deserved!

Given that the term is most often associated with hockey... a Canadian sport... I'm tempted to disqualify you. :p (No, I'm not Canadian).

Nah, well deserved, and congratulations to GUG!

Given that the term is most often associated with hockey... a Canadian sport... I'm tempted to disqualify you. :p (No, I'm not Canadian).

For me it would actually bring football to mind (and that's soccer, not your version :p).

Congratulations, GuG, and I think you will find the term "hat trick" originally came from cricket for a bowler taking 3 wickets on consecutive balls.

Congrats GreatÜberGeek! :)

Thanks everybody, and especially Asantahene for feeling that my AAR was good enough to be nominated! :)
For the Character Writer: I'd like to nominate volksmarschall for his work in The Last Angel! Maybe this'll give you an excuse to make a new update! ;)

Hurrah! Congrats Volksmarschall! :)

Congratulations!