• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations :)

And the week has almost passed, making it time for me to leave the stage and pass this award on to a deserving writer. Again thanks to Catknight for the award and thanks to everyone else for their congratulations.

I chose a writer who has proven to be able to write an interesting tale featuring fictional and historical characters alike. Siegerkranz - Germany's place under the sun is a well written narrative with plenty of characters worthy of this award. Whether it are the intruiges of the political general Von Schleicher or the more down to earth dealings of the Volkmann-family that interest you, I advise you all to check out this great AAR.

Congratulations. c0d5579

Congrats, Codsstg! (What? Those were numbers? :p)

I accept this award in the name of agro-Bolsheviks, monarchists, and underemployed veteran engineers everywhere!

Congratulations, c0d5579! (Man, your name is hard to remember!)

Congratz! :)

Congratz c0d! Should head over and start reading your new AAR! :cool:

Congrats!

Congratulations c0d5579 :)

Thanks all, and I've already started reading around for the next one.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478111

I'm sorry. I cannot bring myself to type out the AAR's name, but theconfusedone's narrator wins hands-down. It was this or the Gary Busey HoI3 AAR, and of the two, this is the one that my wife couldn't read because it made her head hurt.

I sincerely hope never to see another AAR in text-speak, and it really is not for the faint of heart, but it has made me laugh like no one else has.

Congrats theconfusedone! No other award will ever make you feel as much shame as one for writing in text-speak. :rofl: