• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh dear. Anyway, I nominate Le Jones, for his incredible work to make me want to strangle a character even though he is already dead and was well-meaning, and a bit naive. The King's First Minister takes it again.

Congratulations :)

Congratulations, Le Jones :)

Well deserved. Again. :D

Congratulations :D

Many many thanks - will choose a sucessor on Sunday.:)

Gratulacions!

Congratz!

Righty ho, time to pass the baton.

One of my favourite AARs, and one of the three that turned me from Lurker to Forum irritant, is Atlantic Friend's marvellous "Crossfires". Brilliantly written and a great read, your new Character Writer of the Week is our gallant Frenchman:

Atlantic Friend

A brilliant writer, and quite possibly Jacques Chirac. Congratulations!

Congratulations Atlantic Friend!

Now I see I have two reasons to blush : not only are you way too generous with me, but I'm terribly late (yes, even more than usual) in posting the current update. But I'm sure you'll overlook such a minor issue, with me being Jacques Chirac and all that, you know us old deaf ex-presidents, always a ready excuse somewhere.

Be assured that I'll wait till I post the next chapter before I commit seppuku with my favorite Schaeffer fountain pen (a black Targa actually).