• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations, jeffg006 :)

congatulations jeff !

Congrats!

You like me.... you really like me!

:D

Thanks guys :) I hope to continue the tale...!

Congratulations Jeffg006.

Well done jeffg006, congratulations :)

Congrats jeffg006! :D

Well, I've contacted jeff and he still has not stopped by to name another winner so perhaps LeonTrotsky should pick another successor?

Usually stnylan would do it since he runs the show on this one, but he's not able to at present. If there is still no one named by tomorrow, I'll try and make a pick myself.

To see this award continue, I shall name the next Character WritAAR of the Week:

It is none other than the Woodhouse Dynasty from English Patriot's The Rebirth of England - Woodhouse Dynasty Part II. It's a continuation in EUIII of the family started in CK and it's a wonderful read with some very interesting members of the family.

Step on up to the podium, English Patriot! And congrats! :)

Truly well deserved and highly recommended ! Your writing style has also shown extreme flexibility and finesse ! Well done , Mr. Woodhouse !

Many congratulations to all the winners who I have missed in my absence, and also to our most recent winner English Patriot.

As a side-note, I have also just updated the list of winners in the first post. If anyone notices any mistakes there, please point them out :)

I'm afraid I'm not very good at speeches, thankfully I don't have to do it in person, otherwise I'd be red as a tomato, one of the reasons I'll never be a great statesmen.

Anyway..

Thank you to everyone on the AAR forums! I'm very flattered to receive such an AwAARd from my most beloved forum. I hope in Rebirth of England to bring the AAR back to my original vision of a Narrative/History book AAR, I had tried in my earlier installment, but I got lazy, and regretfully I'm not so happy with it. But hopefully with new Narrative pieces I will be able to tell the history of the Woodhouse Britain from all sorts of angles, soldiers, diplomats, Royals, commoners, Aristocrats and everything in between!

So in conclusion thanks!

And now, I'll spend a week haunting AAR threads :D

E~P

Congrats English Patriot.