• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats KiMaSa!

Congrats, KiMaSa!

As KiMaSa has failed to collect his award and has not responded to messages alerting him he's won I'll take it upon myself to nominate a new winner to keep this going. I would very much like that the winner's take it upon themselves to warn whomever they chose as their successor themselves, by PM, Visitor Message or a post in his/her AAR.

Now, who did I chose?

Someone who's pretty new to AAR-writing but nevertheless has shown great promise. He has started his first AAR ever last November 1st in the EU3-section. I believe he has already received the Weekly AAR Showcase a week ago.

Bananafishtoday (how did you decide on that username?), for his characters in the excellent Pine, Bamboo and Plum: A Song AAR (MEIOU).

Congratulations!

Congrats bananafishtoday!

Thank you everyone! It's quite an honor. :blush:

(And w/r/t the name, reference to the JD Salinger story "A Perfect Day for Bananafish." :))

Congrats bananafish! Well deserved. :)

yet another well-deserved award! Congratulations once again bananafishtoday!

Nice choice. Congratulations, bananafishtoday!

Congrats, bananafish!

Thank you again everyone! :) And as my successor...

The year is 1944. British and American troops fight their way across occupied France. The massive armies of the Soviet Union storm west. The Axis Powers stand on the precipice. Their only hope lies with one nation: Slovakia. One nation will fight back. One nation will reverse the tide. One nation will stand up fo--

Aw, hell. They're totally screwed.

I am pleased to nominate El Pip for his hilarious Tiso and Tuka in Inevitable Defeat - Slovakia '44! These guys are part Laurel and Hardy, part... Hardy and Hardy, and even though their country is on a sure path to destruction, we can laugh the whole way there.

Congrats El Pip!

Seems I forgot to congratulate Bananafishtoday on his deserved win, so let me first correct that: congratulations!

Secondly, must concur with the choice of El Pip. My personal favorite (Slovak) character of his is Pruzinsky, who seems amiably unconcerned in the face of the coming Red Apocalypse. :)

I'm a big fan of El Pip's most recent AAR, so I say the congratulations are well deserved!

Pip, pip, hooray!

Good to hear you are still at it El Pip, and many congratulations to all the other worthy winners since I last posted congratulations in this thread.

Thanks to bananafishtoday for nominating me and all the words of appreciation. I was trying to put a bit more characterisation into my writing and it looks like a succeeded beyond all expectation!

As my week is up I've had to decide who to pass the award onto and I've gone for c0d5579 and the characters of The Lion and the Lily. An excellent read and one full of well drawn characters, one where even walk on ambassadors get written with depth. He's won it before but I think this one is so good he's earned it again.