• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Snugglie!

What can I say? Well, the appropriate is to begin with saying thank you. Thank you robou, for giving me the award; thank you, my readers, for making me keep on writing and enjoying it; thank you AARland, for alone constituting a huge part of my spare-time. Thank you all, and I hope that I will be able to prove myself worthy of this title also in the future.

Also, for something not completely different... er, this is sort of embarassing, but I noticed on the first page of this thread today that apparently I've won this once before, on the 23 of January from Mettermrck. Well, no-one really told me, so... I didn't notice. :eek:o :eek:o :eek:o With that awkwardness out of the way, thank you to all that congratulated me back then, and pardon me for not having been able to name a successor. ;)

Edit: And purely coincidentally, post #1000! Wohoo!

Last edited:
Congratulations Snugglie.

Congratulations, Snugglie!

Well deserved!

Congratulations , Snugglie ! Your characters are always very well thought out and executed and I've been enjoying your tale very much ! Well deserved !

Congratulations!!

Congratulations Snugglie! :)

:cool: Congratulations, Snugglie! Very well deserved! Good job, mate! :cool:

Congrats Snugglie. Also, congrats to all the other writers who have won this award during my absence.