• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations Andre, this award is well-deserved! :)

Very many congratulations. Well-earned!

It appears my time is up. Therefore, I nominate cyrileom for The Line of Rhaegar- AGoT AAR, specifically for his portrayal of Rhaegar Targaryen. I have never seen such the ostensible hero of a story act so despicably :laugh:. The random of events from the game help, but cyrileom did an excellent job portraying the insanity that is Rhaegar's libido.

I don't read many AARs, so my selection was a bit limited, but I nominate Zynnw for his (albeit limited) portrayal of Jaime Lannister in Honor Before Blood. The character's twist is a nice concept that, so far, has been well set up and I hope it only improves. Thank you everyone.

You don't actually need to nominate a successor until next Sunday, though being early is better than late, I suppose. I'll offer my proper contraribularities to our next laureate next Sunday, but, until then, why not enjoy your time in the spotlight a bit longer? :)

Congrats, cyrileom!

Dumb question but is there a process that needs to occur to be eligible for this, or is it entirely at the behest of the previous winner? As you can see by my join date, I'm kinda new to all this. :laugh:

And congratulations Zynnw, needless to say I'll be checking your AAR out! :)

Dumb question but is there a process that needs to occur to be eligible for this, or is it entirely at the behest of the previous winner? As you can see by my join date, I'm kinda new to all this. :laugh:

And congratulations Zynnw, needless to say I'll be checking your AAR out! :)

It's at the decision of the previous winner. We mods rarely, if ever, intervene in the choosing process, but if somebody has a specific reason, it's best to PM one of us with your specific concerns.

It's at the decision of the previous winner. We mods rarely, if ever, intervene in the choosing process, but if somebody has a specific reason, it's best to PM one of us with your specific concerns.

Okay, thanks for the info, hopefully one day I'll find my name up here. :happy:

Congratimulations, Zynnw!