• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

EDIT: You have a full week for the award, so you needn't name a replacement until 26 January.

Many thanks for the nomination Frostwolf and the congrats guys. Really pleased to be recognised and am really enjoying both the game and the story. I'm also encouraged by the number of AARs on these forums, many of them excellently written. I hope to keep you all enthralled and gripped by this story. Next post by end of weekend

Question guys: what's the best way to get the link to the AAR as a postscript to my posts like you've all done?

Congrats on the award!

Anyway what you do to get your link in there, is go to the top of this screen and click on the SETTINGS tab, its on the top right hand corner of the page, right next to LOG OUT.

It will bring up a screen that shows your subscriptions. On that page over on the left hand side will be some boxes. The first one says My Messages, below that box is My Subscriptions. Below that is a box that says My Settings.

You click on the option that says Edit Signature in the My Settings box. That will bring up a page that gives you a box like you would get for a normal post, and you put your link in there. Then you will have a link to your AAR as a postscript as you call it, its actual term is a Signature though.

Congrats on the award!

Anyway what you do to get your link in there, is go to the top of this screen and click on the SETTINGS tab, its on the top right hand corner of the page, right next to LOG OUT.

It will bring up a screen that shows your subscriptions. On that page over on the left hand side will be some boxes. The first one says My Messages, below that box is My Subscriptions. Below that is a box that says My Settings.

You click on the option that says Edit Signature in the My Settings box. That will bring up a page that gives you a box like you would get for a normal post, and you put your link in there. Then you will have a link to your AAR as a postscript as you call it, its actual term is a Signature though.

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks! :happy:

You are a gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks! :happy:

You are most welcome...I was thinking of taking screenshots showing the way to get there, but figured that may be a wee bit overkill

Thanks again thick-think I've now got it! I see that you have a fair number of AARs and awards so I am looking forward to getting stuck into some of yours too :happy:

Congratulations Asantahene! Well done :)

Thanks Derahan and Lord E-muchas gracias los dos :happy:

really chuffed that people are liking the story

I would like to nominate Revan86 for his excellent story: Bloodsnake and Battlewolf the Botners of Jorvik

Really good characterisation and detail that plunges the reader deep into the world of the Norsemen in Anglo Saxon England-bravo!

Congratulations Revan! And alsy sincerest apologies for having not yet caught up with B&B. I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. :)

Congrats Revan. Well done and keep it up!

Congrats Revan!

Congratulations, Revan!

Wow! My deepest thanks to Asantahene for this honour - pleased that you like the immersiveness (I do try to do my homework!), and pleasantly surprised that you enjoy the characterisation! And to my loyal readers for encouraging me to keep the writing up! I'm really enjoying writing this story, and it's great to have you all aboard with it.

And thanks also, Avindian, Densley, tnick, coz1, Pelican Sam, aldriq, 譚張 and GreatUberGeek!