• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats Loki. :)

Congrats, loki100!

First to thank, again, Mr Capiatlist for the nomination, and everyone else for the kind comments. As ever such things are very much appreciated.

As to who next, well it came down to 2 choices, one was Tufto's new CK AAR, The Devil's Darkness, if you like your CK AARs black and bleak this is the place for you and in Demetrios he's constructed a character in which the blood of Byzantium runs true.

but the winner has to be Gabor's Single Men. More than just a conventional Papacy EU AAR, each Pope really stands out as a character in his own right, I especially liked Hadrianus VII, an essentially decent man in a fundamentally indecent world, but one delight is watching the Curia shift focus depending on the current incumbent.

Congrats Gabor for serving up such a rich broth.

Congrats, gabor!

Belated congratulations to loki and congratulations now also too gabor. Both of your a AARs are excellent, filled with fantastic characters and thus highly deserving of the award.

Congratulations gabor!

Congratulations Gabor, I'm using your AAR as 'how-to' for writing character driven AAR in third person :D Well deserved award.

My turn to nominate, and I'm a bit late, sorry.
So let me announce the winner:
CatKnight's Lords of the Danemark (MEIOU)
You'll find a bunch of interesting characters there, Christian I might even put you through the test of fire. ;)

Congrats CatKinght. :)

Good choice. Christian (I) is a great character: while he's clearly crazy, he's not just your average mad-as-a-hatter incompetent ruler. He can be surprisingly effective, as long as he can control his temper (and fire is nowhere involved).

Congratulations CatKnight!