• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yet again I thank everyone for their congratulations. I hope that the Colonel and his pals can keep you all entertained.

However now is the time to pass on this award:

Imagine the Rurikovich, a rather ignoble Russian family. Now imagine them being tried in the afterlife with angelic Gabby, demonic Harry and Norse Hell all vying for Rurikovid souls in an epic battle with the bureaucracy of the afterlife. It doesn't help that the Rurikovids are a rather confusing bunch to judge.

So congratulations to you Loki100 for the Rurikovics in Tales of our Faarthers! Let me be the first to congratulate you!

oh strewth ... thank you ... ummh I'm off for another glass of wine ... and a lot more reading ... stumbles out the room ...

Harry, in another dimension, is wondering why hell cannot any longer attract the top talent and Gabi is trying to find back the serial killer he recently lost ... oh and rebellion may or may not be looming amongst a group of demons who thnk that Harry is going soft ...

Congratz! :)

congratulations Loki100 :)

Congrats!

I have a strange feeling you won something else recently too...

Congratulations! The AAR certainly features a bunch of characters, be they the variety of homicidal Rurikovichs, or the constantly bickering denizens of the Afterlife, ever busy to claim as many souls for their own glory as possible. :)

Again many thanks for the kind comments and to Flying Dutchie for the, rather surprising, nomination. Obviously tales of demonic excess seem to have some appeal around here :cool:

Now that of course means lots of fun rattling around the forums looking for someone to play pass the parcel with. Again, there is just so much good stuff out there and I was surprised (my ignorance, just haven't tended to visit it that often) how many people have used Vicky as the basis for character driven plots.

So to whom? In the end it was easier than I thought it would be, I'm too new on the AAR forums to have read any of Amric's earlier material, but his current Wilhelm Weiner: The Travails of a Comman Man is a stunning sequence of scenes and superb character writing. So I hand over the Character Writer of the Week to someone very deserving of the accolade.

Great choice. Congratulations Amric :)

Congratulations, Amric!

Congrats are definitely in order, Amric! Great to see you back writing again!