• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well done! Congratulations Knul!

As both knul and YF-23 are not available to search and announce a new Character WritAAR of the Week the job has fallen to me to get this on the road again. I discovered that one of my favorite writers on the forum hasn't received this award since back in 2008.

For fleshing out the main character of his current CK AAR, Alexi Stukov, in Chronological Influences IV: The Legacy of Time, I give you:

drrrrrrrrrumroll!

TC Pilot

Congrats TC Pilot!

Congratulations TC Pilot :)

Congratulations TC Pilot!

Congratulations. Well deserved.

Thanks everyone and thanks to Qorten for selecting me. It is always a pleasure to have your work recognized in this manner by the forum. Though it seems a bit ironic to be given this award that is currently on hiatus due to technical difficulties. :p

Chronological Influences 4 is probably my biggest attempt to construct a serious narrative, and I feel that it can get overwhelming it times, keeping track of the various character developments and storylines while still grounding it in the game's events. Alexi Stukov, in whatever incarnation he takes, is really just an empty vessel through which everything can be focused together. He's a mass of contradictions: a man capable of horrific atrocities in the name of progress, a man of cold calculation prone to bursts of incredible rage, a scientists and a sentimentalist, a tyrant and a parent. At any one time he can be whatever I need him to be. How convenient for me. :p

Nice choice! Congratulations, Issac Wolfe! :)

Congratulations Issac Wolfe!

Congrats! :)

Congratulations