• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great Job! I bet the Spanish will be suprised when they get to the America

main reason i dont try China also

rebels rebels everywhere... This reminds me of Duke of Wellington's Golden Horde AAR in that respect.

Really interesting. I will play China now because your AAR is very pleasant :)

Duke of Wellington said:
Damn thats a lot of rebellions. Good to see you chose good old regal purple for the nation. Its the one I always switch to when I want a distinctive empire

Sure are a lot... About the purple: not for me, for Spain. Or i would have to change the title to Purple Fever. Which although sounds cooler, doesnt actually mean anything... Hmm...purple fever...

anonymous4401 said:
Those are a lot of rebellions! I can see how China is being held back from her potential by AGCEEP! :eek:

I dont know... are there less rebellion events in vanilla?

Mezzo said:
Great Job! I bet the Spanish will be suprised when they get to the America

If things go as they do in my other games, *I* will be surprised *IF*AI Spain gets to America... :p

TheSynergy said:
Interesting read so far.

I was thinking about trying China but all those revolt events have somehow turned me off to the idea :rofl:

Thanks...
It's a masochistic experience, i know..

stnylan said:
rebels rebels everywhere... This reminds me of Duke of Wellington's Golden Horde AAR in that respect.

How big was *his* RR? Hm? :rolleyes: :p

Burgundy said:
damn, the amount of rebels is even higher then I thought

I probably wait with starting a Chinese campaign, I prefer building a political and economically strong empire over constant rebel fighting

It's times like these that i wish i would have read the chinese event file before starting the actual game. Whenever i want to start building something, the province rebels, its very annoying... but well! it's china. I guess it's suppose to be this way.

Casluerj said:
Fnuco, you have inspired me! I'll start a new Chinese campaign.

Now go update your Mammon's AAR!!!!

Make sure you hold onto Dai Viet and get that vietnamese culture.
Mammon AAR will be updated later tonight, when i will be tired enough to think everything is funny. ;)

Snake IV said:
Why didn't you provide a link in HE2?

What about making Ming Asia :D

What link? I don't get it.

Ming Asia? Bah, if someone would only tell me when the revolts will be over, or when they begin, i MIGHT actually make some plans. But for now, it's all rebel-bashing action. And i myself am too lazy to check the Chinese event file, as i am sure i have already said... :eek:o

Joohoo said:
Excellent work Fnuco, entertaining read. Thumb up!

Thanks! Stick around, maybe i can show you more than how to kill rebels... I hope

Ibarrategui said:
Really interesting. I will play China now because your AAR is very pleasant :)

I assure you playing is not as pleasant as the AAR itself. It's very annoying to see your income decreasing because of the provinces being looted, and therefore your gold income becoming a fair larger part of your MI, and so inflation rising due to gold income.... AAAAAA!!!!

bah, i am such a lazy bum... that would mean PMing a mod to change the title, guess ill justhave to stick with my yellow China...

expect an update soonish

soonish means tomorrow... played the next update tonight. It will be good, with war (finally) and governments collapsing.. :rolleyes:

stay tuned. :D

Fnuco said:
I assure you playing is not as pleasant as the AAR itself. It's very annoying to see your income decreasing because of the provinces being looted, and therefore your gold income becoming a fair larger part of your MI, and so inflation rising due to gold income.... AAAAAA!!!!

Indeed. I've tried :wacko:... Not easy... Events are very annoying :eek:

WAR and shaky governments part 1/2

Centralization is very importnat, so i accept losing 2 stab, specially since it is so easy to get it back (3 months at investing in it)

b1.jpg

A gift from Buddha! DEFLATION!

b2.jpg

Zhengtong brings us great news of stability.

b3.jpg

Japan has nasty revolts, and of course they are not as good as me in keeping the rebels at bay :D

aa1.jpg

So they go bankrupt. Meaning, amon ther things, a lower morale for five years... hmmm

aa2.jpg

Of course i can only do this:

aa3.jpg

Situation in Japan:

aa4.jpg

Serfdom is good, aristo is good, money is good. A no-brainer, really!

b4.jpg

Oh my God!

aa5.jpg

The COT is mine!​

WAR and shaky governments part 2/2

Another chance to lower mercantilism.

b5.jpg

I try to atrit other armies from annexing my vassal, the warmongerer, remember?

aa6.jpg

Mercantilism a notch down again.

b6.jpg

And, in spite of all my efforts, the buggers get annexed. Well, i guess they had it coming.

aa7.jpg

Failed again. Grrr...!!!! :mad:

aa8.jpg

This i needed very much, thank you. Time for some more minting now.

b7.jpg

They were buddhist or muslim. Not anymore.

b8.jpg

Two refineries being built.

aa9.jpg

My sliders: I finally have +1 shock!

aa10.jpg

The event-engine giveth stability,
And the event-engine taketh away:
Go thou and bully the Nipponese

- The KJV of the above update ;) (edit: well the first update anyway!)