• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(steps out of shadows and fumbles around for lightswitch, tripping over books and sustaining a minor fracture.)
Another late subscriber, but I've been reading this for a while now. It's great! Go China!

P.S My cats' name is China. He wishes you luck.

Soarom said:
Finally an update!
I like the hectic screening, so much must be going on. good fight. What's your BB now?

quite frankly, i was this close to this being my last update, since the BB wars stage is really hectic, as you said. but i thought about it and decided to go on with the AAR.

my BB now is 95.8/54

Grundius said:
Watch out with removing too many borders... if you get out of the BB wars and your stab drops below 1..well...you know what might happen then....

i will always be bordering somebody, and i am always playing with stab maxed out. no civil war for now...

Duke of Wellington said:
Nice to see you in Constantinople and France. BB wars can be tedious but I do love being able to annex anyone without having to worry about the effects of it anymore.

France is pacified for the moment, i just hope i can deal with the ottomans fast enough to be able to focus on other fronts. BB wars are very tedious, especially with the constant pausing.

Elio Vasa said:
Fun AAR by You as usual.
China can conquer world lands, I always believed it.

P.S. I send You a PM.

Thanks Elio. China will conquer a lot, but the more i play the more i realize the impossibility of a WC. Sorry for not being able to play in your MP game.

stnylan said:
So far so good. Just hope a civil war does not strike...

meh, a civil war is the least of my worries. as i said, stab is always up, and i do not plan on losing too much of it in the near future.

Casluerj said:
I demand that you to show up in next EGA session or I'll force you to send your best military chinese leader to attack Rhodes with 5k :p

Umm, really sorry for not being able to play in EGA the last sessions, i was really swamped with final exams

Absolut said:
Perhaps a little bit late to subscribe, but better late than ever I guess.

Ive looked through some pages, Ill check through some more tomorrow or so I guess, getting late here, although theres one thing missing, at least I havent seen any, where are the capybaras? :(

not late at all, welcome!

The capybaras are my last resort, in case i lose a war, i sen the special elite forces to deal with the enemy.

SirruShan said:
(steps out of shadows and fumbles around for lightswitch, tripping over books and sustaining a minor fracture.)
Another late subscriber, but I've been reading this for a while now. It's great! Go China!

P.S My cats' name is China. He wishes you luck.

sorry about that fracture, but good to have you reading!

Tell China he will expand even more the following update :D

chefportnen said:
I have one word to say to you Fnuco:

BRILLIANT!

gee, thanks, i do my best to entertain :)

stay tuned for more china action!

Novea said:
Have you considered ravaging some of your other neighbours ? Ayuhattah controls the northen part of Korea you know . Maybe you should relieve it of that deadweight?

Ayutthaya has been pacified and stripped of all provs but the capital. North Korea is mine.

Patrick O'Harte said:
Chinese powa!

Umm... of course! did you have any doubts? China to conquer all!

Delex said:
How do you keep all the revolts under control?

with a LOT of micromanaging and having armies all over the world. having big forts in provs with low supply helps in reducing the rebels to a force not big enough to have siege progress.

Casluerj said:
... He is gone... again... :(

And back!

Saulta said:
Maybe he´s testing EuIII :eek:

no such luck, since my comp doesnt meet the required specifications...
but i did get pretty busy playing CK and Knights of Honor!

It's ok. It was a virtual fracture. Let China expand!

Subscribed. Just finished reading the entire thing, and loving every minute of it :D

thanks for the replies guys, before my next update, i must remind you to vote for your favorite AARs in the Choice AwAARds for 2006 Q4. *nudge nudge wink wink* :D ;)

China and her vassals

First major success was against the island nation of Mataram. Besides the difficulty of sending troops over, the low supply made it very hard to assault the medium and small forts. Mataram was reduced to one province, and forced to give China military access. Next time, i will not have the same problems with supporting troops for a siege.

qw1.jpg

The same happened to Mahra, who is now waiting in line for annexation, along with a bunch of other neighbors of the Chinese Empire.

qw2.jpg

After losing thousands upon thousands of soldiers in Africa, i decided to make peace while i still had an occupied province. The small cavalry army that was left in enemy teritory on purpose after the peace was signed was used to uncover all the provinces of Zimbabwe. This, along with a better buildup of forces in the area, should be enough for a successful next war against the small pagan country.

qw3.jpg

Although Constantinople and all the other European holdings of the Ottomans were occupied, with the Treasure Fleet carefully guarding the Bosphorus, warscore was still not high enough to secure a vassalization. So the next obvious target was Alexandria in Egypt.

qw4.jpg

England and the Netherlands both declared war, but after a month of occupying their American colonies, they were both eager to sign a white peace.

qw5.jpg

In India, Delhi's unexplainably large forces were pushed back with massive losses, and the Chinese managed to control a narrow strip of land leading from the border to the capital. Delhi the capital is the final target, since warscore is already +99 against the sultanate, thanks to the more than 130 battles won by the Chinese. However, India would continue to be a graveyard for hundreds of thousands of my men.

qw6.jpg

A war with Spain unfortunately ended in a misclick, where i received the three provinces in Florida, Isthmus in Panama, and very important, Valparaiso. Valparaiso is important because now a border is made with the Inca Empire, and their delcaration of war would give me a large teritory in South America, with some decent gold mines to boost my income.

qw7.jpg

And as predicted, i don't have to wait long for the DOW. The Incas being pagan, i hope for a speedy campaign ending with their incorporation into Great China.

qw8.jpg

Even after the fall of Alexandria, i still did not have enough war score against the Ottomans, so i decided to fight their small armies in the area to increase it. I had to hurry, since Wallachia together with other allies were sieging my COT in Aden. Their completion of the siege would be a major setback for my plans, since i did not have a reasonably sized army in the area, and the warscore would diminish considerably. I had to hurry. Also, the truce with Annam expired, and they declared war, together with their allies.

qw9.jpg

After their capital was taken, the Chagatai hastily make peace, becoming the first of the Chinese vassals.

qw10.jpg

With Egypt captured, i had 72% warscore, but the Ottomans did not even consider my proposal. I had to gain some more WS, or such an opportunity would never present itself again. Unfortunately there were no OE armies in the area, only about 200k on the Asian side of the straits my navy was guarding. However i notice a province in Libya with no fortress. It was going to be my last gamble.

qw11.jpg

Vijayanagar's troops are a nuisance, so i make peace with them. For now, only Delhi and the OE count. Everything else i may win is a bonus.

qw12.jpg

Finally, a warscore of 82% was enough for a stabhit with a vassalization offer. The ottomans took it after a second of thinking about it. Enter vassal number two.

qw13.jpg

Five assaults, and after each and every one a counter-attack. Sometimes the AI works. Total men lost in Delhi: 187k.

qw14.jpg

Japan, Annam's ally, with LT3, is annexed quickly.

qw15.jpg

A failed inquisition in Andalusia, just as expected, and the picture of yet another repelled assault on Delhi.

qw16.jpg

Fortunately on other fronts things are proceeding slightly better. Annam is annexed and Ayutthaya (lower in the image) is awaiting a similar fate.

qw17.jpg

A last successful assault on Delhi and the sultanate is vassalized. I only hope they will be as effective fighting as an ally as they were as an enemy.

qw18.jpg

And the Chinese alliance is created.

qw19.jpg

Here ends the update. I will provide a world map soon. Thanks again to all for reading and commenting, it was your comments that made me continue this AAR and i must confess i am having a lot of fun playing it!

That has got to be the first time I've ever seen the Ottoman Empire prostrated before China, of all things...in the AGCEEP to top it off! :D :D :D

Huzzah! What a glorious victory :cool:

India though? Damn Never thought so :(

Inca empire can be a pain to I noticed :) Sure you got the manpower of China but a lose of 100k is always a pain.

Good to see you back at it, Fnuco! So now your aiming at sealing of your borders with vassals?