• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
france is so ****

personally i dont use mil access that way as i find it a bit to easy destroy my enemies ( mainly as Burgundy :p)

Dhimmi said:
france is so ****

personally i dont use mil access that way as i find it a bit to easy destroy my enemies ( mainly as Burgundy :p)

well, roleplaying: My troops are there, since they have the right to be there. If France is stupid enough to declare war while my troops are in France, then... well... tough luck! :p

minor gains.

BB Wars.

this update will only cover one year, since fighting is pretty time-consuming, having to manage a lot of scattered fronts around the world.

Before the DOWs, this is my maintenance costs, for land and naval:

az1.jpg

That's a lot of money! But also, a lot of troops. In this first year, i will probably use about a third of them only.

The first declarations of war arrive, with the important observation that England and Portugal dishonor their alliance call. A good sign. Or is it?

the first are:
az2.jpg

then:
az3.jpg

and finally:
az4.jpg

The first battles around Asia, obviously won.

az5.jpg

Japan, with its lvl3 LT, does more harm by attriting my soldiers, rather than hurting them in battle. Also, more importantly, England re-joined its alliance.

az6.jpg

A first battle won against France during the siege of Gascogne.

az7.jpg

After a few incursions in North America, England accepts a White Peace for now. I have bigger fish to fry.

az8.jpg

The Netherlands receive a hard blow, losing most of their South and Southeastern African posessions.

az9.jpg

Spain admits defeat, just as i receive a new leader in Europe.

az10.jpg

And an image of Chinese gains after the first year (almost) of BB wars:

az11.jpg

Yellow creeps over the world. I'm rooting for your enemies ;). Good luck crushing them all.

BTW, How do you keep track of everything? Do you set the gamespeed to very slow or just pause a lot?

Tedious I think is a very good word for the cleaning up that lies ahead.

This is so intense! I always feel all revved up when i play the BB wars. My main problems however lie not in Europe, where France sends wave after wave of 10k to meet my 35k sieging a mountain prov, but in the small provinces in Asia, with small support limit, where i must ship reinforcements constantly, or my troops are useless.

I am posting this in a pause from the game, taken to save a screenshot of a Conversion by the sword( :D ) and i must say the plan has changed. The OE is at war with me, so the new goal is to forcevassalize them.

lifeless: Stop me? of course not, but some can slow me down.

Soarom: let's just hope it will only be a carnage for my enemies. My MP pool is not what i hoped.

Snake IV: i keep telling them, but they won't listen. Damn Zimbabwens!

Grundius: i play on normal, with pause every day. :wacko:

Duke of Wellington: those purple patches will surely be nice easy WS for the future. besides, i wanted to take the islands ASAP, since they could prove a nuisance if Spain decided to build forts there.

stnylan: tedious, weary, boring, tiresome, pick one! But fun nonetheless! :p

any special targets in the future ?

more BB wars

First of all, i apologize for my extended absence, due to an unexpected trip back home.

This update covers a year and a half of the BB wars.

In SE Asia, Chinese armies rush to assault Cambodia and the only remaining Ayutthayan province, so that peace can be made. Annam to the east will be dealt with later.

ax1.png

In Europe, ships blockade the French ports, hoping for a quick solution to the French war. My new leader will soon go on a looting spree through France, attracting troops away from the important sieges on the coast.

ax2.png

After an African country sends a rather large fleet outside Aden, i decide to pacify the area too, and i send an army into nearby Hadramut. My decision concerning them is not yet final, i might opt for vassal status, but i might as well strip them down to one province. A counter-offensive starts inSiberia against the Mongols, while the warscore against France is not enoug still to demand what i want.

ax3.png

Battles against Zimbabwe are a pain, because of the low supply of the African provs and the little MP available in the area to replenish the losses. So i choose for an all-cavalry approach against this LT3 opponent, to reduce attrition victims, and renouncing the advantage of assaulting. Annam is reduced to one prov, while Cambodia and Malacca are annexed.

ax4.png

France's offer is mighty flattering and tempting, but i only want provinces that remove a border with them for the future. So i assault Gibraltar, before the French retake the coastal forsts i have successfully besieged. Japan and Ayutthaya are also reduced to one province.

ax5.png

With enough warscore reached, i demand all of France's Spanish posessions, and they accept. Next round of BB wars will not put me against France, hopefully. Palembang is invaded and Butung annexed.

ax6.png

The inquisition in Xining continues to fail time and time again. Bengal is reduced to their capital, while my general in Gibraltar boards the ships with destination Istanbul, where i hope to rake up enough warscore to vassalize the Ottomans.

ax7.png

Chinese forces are deployed around the Bosphorus, and i hope i do not have to fight the knights anytime soon. That island can be a graveyard for at least 200 thousand chinese! *shudders*

ax8.png

next update tomorrow.

Last edited:
Watch out with removing too many borders... if you get out of the BB wars and your stab drops below 1..well...you know what might happen then....

So far so good. Just hope a civil war does not strike...

Perhaps a little bit late to subscribe, but better late than ever I guess.

Ive looked through some pages, Ill check through some more tomorrow or so I guess, getting late here, although theres one thing missing, at least I havent seen any, where are the capybaras? :(