• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Great War part 1/3

The usual starting move by the Spaniards... they start sieging Aden. How predictable!

ao1.jpg

And one indonesian province down, one to go. This is going to be easy!

ao2.jpg

Or not...

ao3.jpg

Aaaah, just what i needed!!!

aox.jpg

Um, no, THIS is what i needed! hehehe...

aoy.jpg

The mighty Treasure fleet sails to Europe.

ao4.jpg

Mexico has rebels everywhere!

ao5.jpg

And the Chinese counter-attack begins!

ao6.jpg

Oooo, discoveries! I like them!

ao7.jpg

And Spain continues its attack on worthless Arabian provinces...

ao8.jpg

The Great War part 2/3

Aden falls to the Purple Pox...

ao9.jpg

Grrrr....

ao10.jpg

Thanks Kongo! I make a pit stop.

ao11.jpg

And then my fearsome fleet gets trashed... again!

ao12.jpg

So i take refuge in some African ports.

ao13.jpg

Good trade policies Ottomans! Man, they were really smart, embargoing everyone...

ao14.jpg

Spanish counter-attack in Central America. This is the main theatre for military maneuvers and battles.

ao15.jpg

And Guatemala passes from Catholic to... whatever religion China is...

ao16.jpg

Hmm, forgot about Makassar revolting after a failed conversion... D'OH!

ao17.jpg

Spanish fleets are now afraid of sailing out of their home port.

ao18.jpg

The Great War part 3/3

After destroying all the Spanish navy in Andalusia, Tchen goes to the Caribbean. Soon we will make the first trip around the world.

ao19.jpg

Makassar is "peacefully" reintegrated...

ao20.jpg

And another Chinese counter-attack

ao21.jpg

I try to invade the Spanish islands. Sometimes I fail...

ao22.jpg

Sometimes I succeed.

ao23.jpg

Damn, i knew the Yellow fever would get to those Aztecs!

aoz.jpg

All in all, i pretty much trash Spain, and still they wont give me Military Access in a peace deal. Must... try... harder!

ao24.jpg

Europe in 1634:

ao25.jpg

Chinese TPs in Siberia:

ao26.jpg

Nice events there. I hope you will take those COTs in Al Kharam and Transkei, they don't belong to Europeans. Darn Makassar revolting, I hate it when I forget to crush a rebellion and it revolts. Your conversions do generally seem to have progressed well though. Spain can be a real pain to try to get accept a peace deal. If you get it over 50% that often makes them accept.

Are those the Dutch in Transkei?

And why is Korea still not unified?

YodaMaster said:
Because Spain is in the place ? :D

:eek:o Spain, now that it has purple, shares the colour with Ayutthaya(sp?). After i took the south from Korea itself, the remainder got DoW'd y DaiViet and allies, including Ayutthaya...

it happened in 1524. Look here

Yeah, North Korea belonged to Ayutthaya. I remember that! But why is Spain purple?

anonymous4401 said:
Yeah, North Korea belonged to Ayutthaya. I remember that! But why is Spain purple?

I chenged their colour so it would be clearer who owned what in the Americas

Perhaps you should just take some colonies from Spain and turn them in to Han settlements around the world!

BTW, I of course expect of you at least the complete annexation of Spain before the game ends :p.

Grundius said:
BTW, I of course expect of you at least the complete annexation of Spain before the game ends :p.
A worthy goal methinks. It will serve those surly Iberian colour-plaigerists right!

So very close to the start of a Chinese European empire. So very close.

Duke of Wellington said:
Nice events there. I hope you will take those COTs in Al Kharam and Transkei, they don't belong to Europeans. Darn Makassar revolting, I hate it when I forget to crush a rebellion and it revolts. Your conversions do generally seem to have progressed well though. Spain can be a real pain to try to get accept a peace deal. If you get it over 50% that often makes them accept.

I hope a few more battles and i'll be able to get military access... it should not be more than a year, if nothing goes bad.

lifeless said:
woo a trip around the world! austria sure seems...big..

Just need to cross the Pacific. But with a 101 ships fleet led by an explorer, i take no atrition, so its quite easy.

Grundius said:
Perhaps you should just take some colonies from Spain and turn them in to Han settlements around the world!

Man, dont push me into BB wars... not until i am not finished with the revolt events at least :p

stnylan said:
A worthy goal methinks. It will serve those surly Iberian colour-plaigerists right!

I just might make a late-game all-front offensive.

Talkingdonkey said:
So very close to the start of a Chinese European empire. So very close.

You mean THIS is NOT an Empire???

Lützow said:
The Chinese Navy is unbeatable! Now push for total victory! We must remove the purple menace!

Hehe, power lies in numbers. Or as Wiki players would say, my China is leaning towards a Jomian attitude :D

You empire is huge, I was just talking about the European part of the empire, which is about to start hopefully. :)

BtW, are you going to let the Manchu take over or are you going to tough it out as the Ming?

Tough it out, I say!